Hendon                                       0-2        Winchester City

Merthyr Town                            0-1     Chesham United

Metropolitan Police                    4-1      Tiverton Town

North Leigh                                2-0        Harrow Borough

Plymouth Parkway                     0-0        Hartley Wintney

Weston-super-Mare                   1-0      Hayes & Yeading United

Yate Town                                  2-3       Poole Town

Parkway 0 Hartley Wintney 0

Parkway made it 5 games unbeaten, and notched their 3rd straight clean sheet, but it sounded like a frustrating afternoon at Bolitho against the 2nd bottom side.

Starting to accumulate injuries as well, which is worrying given that it's 3 games a week through to mid April now. Mikey Williams missing today, Billy Palfrey playing through a hernia and can only contribute from the bench plus Austin Booth out with a hamstring injury. Lee Hobbs has stated that he is aware of needing more numbers, would think that he'll bring players in.

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 11 February 2023
4 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Parkway 0 Hartley Wintney 0

Parkway made it 5 games unbeaten, and notched their 3rd straight clean sheet, but it sounded like a frustrating afternoon at Bolitho against the 2nd bottom side.

Starting to accumulate injuries as well, which is worrying given that it's 3 games a week through to mid April now. Mikey Williams missing today, Billy Palfrey playing through a hernia and can only contribute from the bench plus Austin Booth out with a hamstring injury. Lee Hobbs has stated that he is aware of needing more numbers, would think that he'll bring players in.

Working so Missed today but told it was a pretty frustrating game really both teams struggled but parkway had the better chances. 
the injuries are a worry. Billy palfrey not been the same player this season for me  and not sure how long he been struggling with injury but it’s obvious effecting him. 
Mikey Williams and Austen booth are bigger concerns both key players and the reason behind the good form of late.  
with parkes also returning to argyle the squad is looking very light. Guess a few more loans will be coming in.
A lot of games coming up thick and fast. 

New parkway keeper very good. Awfull game yesterday ,but that happens. Hartley very poor side but kept fighting all game. They did love to waste too.  Point in the bag and moved up a place. Keep plugging away , staying up the target I think. Ive been following Parkway for about 14 years and this is by far their biggest struggle yet. I am confident they can do this . Keep it going lads

On 11/02/2023 at 22:20, sportsman10 said:

Working so Missed today but told it was a pretty frustrating game really both teams struggled but parkway had the better chances. 
the injuries are a worry. Billy palfrey not been the same player this season for me  and not sure how long he been struggling with injury but it’s obvious effecting him. 
Mikey Williams and Austen booth are bigger concerns both key players and the reason behind the good form of late.  
with parkes also returning to argyle the squad is looking very light. Guess a few more loans will be coming in.
A lot of games coming up thick and fast. 

Southern League website reporting that Rob Farkins has rejoined Parkway. Club legend, great defender and on pitch leader for the club, but not too sure about this.

Must be on a cover/dual signing agreement, as it was considered that he needed replacing 18 months ago.

9 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Southern League website reporting that Rob Farkins has rejoined Parkway. Club legend, great defender and on pitch leader for the club, but not too sure about this.

Must be on a cover/dual signing agreement, as it was considered that he needed replacing 18 months ago.

Only as cover apparently

with injuries and games piling up probably someone Lee knew would help out. 
Not sure what the dressing room will feel about it. I know there were a few that didn’t  get on with him.  

3 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Only as cover apparently

with injuries and games piling up probably someone Lee knew would help out. 
Not sure what the dressing room will feel about it. I know there were a few that dodgy get on with him.  

I appreciate you can’t stop a player but I often wonder what the player’s first choice team manager must think about these arrangements!

16 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

I appreciate you can’t stop a player but I often wonder what the player’s first choice team manager must think about these arrangements!

Would like to think that players get approval from their first choice club manager before doing this, but wouldn't surprised if sometimes the first they know of it is when they see a team line up circulated that features someone they recognise.