Cornwall Football Forum

Wadebridge vs Falmouth

Took yet another trip to my adopted team Wadebridge to watch them play Falmouth in a friendly match i thought Wadebridge may of had a chance of beaten Falmouth going by there recent results how wrong i was this was a dominant display by a fine Falmouth team who played some lovely football they went 1-0 up from JBE pen after the impressive Charlie Edney had been fouled in the box Edney and sub with near enough his 1st touch put Falmouth 3-0 up and Edney went and got his 4th after Rob Rosevear and a defender collided leaving with a tap in for Edney .

Falmouth where without James Ward and Andreas Callejo Steyne but they werent missed the young lad Swan had a good game but i thought Jack Webber was brilliant , if it wasnt for the fantastic saves by Rob Rosevear this score line could of been double figures Wadebridges new goalkeeping coach Wayne Roberts has certainly got the best out of Rob lately in every pre season game i have seen him he has been brilliant .Jack Bray Evans had a quiet evening by his high standards but he had 1 acrobatic shot that if it went in it would of been goal of they year but he had to make do with just the pen tonight he must be saving them for down Blazey .

Enjoyable evening met Sams dad Jon Gerken and had a nice chat my memory is awful lately cant remember people like i use to , My mom for both teams only 1 for Wadebridge Rob Rosevear again and for Falmouth Jack Webber was superb .Well reffed and good work by the linesmen .

1 Last trip to Wadebridge in a couple of weeks to watch them play Truro Youth 

45 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Took yet another trip to my adopted team Wadebridge to watch them play Falmouth in a friendly match i thought Wadebridge may of had a chance of beaten Falmouth going by there recent results how wrong i was this was a dominant display by a fine Falmouth team who played some lovely football they went 1-0 up from JBE pen after the impressive Charlie Edney had been fouled in the box Edney and sub with near enough his 1st touch put Falmouth 3-0 up and Edney went and got his 4th after Rob Rosevear and a defender collided leaving with a tap in for Edney .

Falmouth where without James Ward and Andreas Callejo Steyne but they werent missed the young lad Swan had a good game but i thought Jack Webber was brilliant , if it wasnt for the fantastic saves by Rob Rosevear this score line could of been double figures Wadebridges new goalkeeping coach Wayne Roberts has certainly got the best out of Rob lately in every pre season game i have seen him he has been brilliant .Jack Bray Evans had a quiet evening by his high standards but he had 1 acrobatic shot that if it went in it would of been goal of they year but he had to make do with just the pen tonight he must be saving them for down Blazey .

Enjoyable evening met Sams dad Jon Gerken and had a nice chat my memory is awful lately cant remember people like i use to , My mom for both teams only 1 for Wadebridge Rob Rosevear again and for Falmouth Jack Webber was superb .Well reffed and good work by the linesmen .

1 Last trip to Wadebridge in a couple of weeks to watch them play Truro Youth 

Was great to chat to you steve . You and smokie take care mate.👍