Polperro                           1-1         Saltash United Reserves

WEST

Mousehole Dev               0-3         Illogan RBL

St Agnes                            2-2         Falmouth Town Reserves

Truro City Reserves        1-0         Porthleven

Wendron United Res      P-P         Hayle

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Tuesday May 3 2022
On 04/05/2022 at 21:46, Informed said:

Everything ok at Hayle? Top facilities and pitch, could do with some investment in the team. A sleeping giant just waiting for a 💷💷 man. 

Top facilities all owned by the club , at present the only club in Cornwall with their own 3g pitch , floodlights on both pitches , lots of youth teams as well , mainly local players to the Hayle area . As Postman Pat has said volunteers are few and far between,  Greg still does a fantastic job on the pitches , that's why the 3g still looks and plays like it did when new , who will replace him ? . Players are short at all clubs ....unless the lure of the lucre raises its head , Patch has done a great job at Hayle and has given lots of young players the chance to play St Pirans . Money , weekend working , Covid , surfing , skateboarding  , Gyms   running,  youth football,  (by the time they get to 16 they have played for 10 years ) these have affected numbers at clubs . If it was facilities alone Hayle would be fighting players off,   unfortunately  it doesn't happen like that . In  my own personal opinion  if Patch , or the club could attract maybe one or 2 quality players  to improve the team , one or 2 others might follow  , but it's a fine balancing act  .  Fingers crossed  , and there is always next season . Also probably a new combination manager needed . No longer being part of the Hayle set up I'm just a supporter now when I can get there .   

Ps not left football fully just immersed in the growing walking football  group in Cornwall  .  

Hayle are a very well run club, the envy of many, like you say Steve a couple quality additions could be what Hayle need to attract more players and get promotion and continue to grow. 

I have noticed a few players signed on but don't seem to play. 

Have they left? Retired? Work commitments? 

Same every where I guess. 

Just to put peoples minds at rest, we at Hayle are fit and healthy. We had 9 injured, 3 working and 4 with covid. Which we let the league know about, in there wisdom the league deemed fit that there was not enough covid players to cancel the game 12 fit before covid before anyone starts. 
next season we are all good and all fitting fight. 
Thank you guys, see you all next season.