Cornwall Football Forum

Travellers Troubles

It looks like football pitches around the county have become host to our annual visitors. I walked past Clijah today and it is a redcoat or two away from a full holiday park. I really feel for the guys and girls down there who have put in a lot of effort to turn it around only for it to be undone by a grinder through a padlock. Was it Perranporth that had the same problem? How has the clean up been?

0_LT-210721travs_03.jpg

Liaison officers and police have been in attendance and hopefully sorted soon. Just have to wait and see what the damage is when they do go. Was going to be our first friendly at home on Saturday after all the pre season work done on the pitch. Who knows when the first game will be, only time will tell.

3 hours ago, Postman Pat said:

Liaison officers and police have been in attendance and hopefully sorted soon. Just have to wait and see what the damage is when they do go. Was going to be our first friendly at home on Saturday after all the pre season work done on the pitch. Who knows when the first game will be, only time will tell.

If you need any volunteers to come help out the pitch right when they’ve gone please drop me a message be happy to come lend a hand.