Cornwall Football Forum

Looking to play...?

- Looking to get back into football? 

- Always played competitively?

- Fancy being the main target man?

- Have an eye for goal?

- Know where the back of the Net is?

Drop me a message, if you consider yourself prolific, can hit the back of the net with ease, and enjoy celebrating like a mad man, like the FIFA latest character. 

Looking for an Out and Out Striker who can score goals for fun. Let me know. Message me on here. 

Got a feeling if you are looking for a striker that meets all those credentials he’ll already be playing in a top 5 SWPL team and would cost about £50+! 😂 Not offering him a place in a Duchy or Trelawny league team by any chance are you where he’ll have to pay subs? 😁🤔 Good luck in your quest though sir, if you don’t ask, you don’t get! 👏🏼👍

11 hours ago, Sticker Forever said:

Got a feeling if you are looking for a striker that meets all those credentials he’ll already be playing in a top 5 SWPL team and would cost about £50+! 😂 Not offering him a place in a Duchy or Trelawny league team by any chance are you where he’ll have to pay subs? 😁🤔 Good luck in your quest though sir, if you don’t ask, you don’t get! 👏🏼👍

There’s plenty of EX SWPL players who aren’t as fit or as committed to that standard as they used to be. There’s always players that have taken, a step back or retired for a few years. 

Justin Harrington (ex professional) for Example, playing illogan 2nds, still probably as good if not better as most SWPL players. 
But he’s a local boy, who just wants to play 

Just because subs, or players have to play wouldn’t always put people off. But Thankyou very much for your comment bud, it’s really positive and boosts moral 🤔

Thanks Keith, a gent as always! Yes not meant as a put down Asterix, sorry if it was perceived that way. Was just trying to be realistic! Admire your enthusiasm and hope you will receive this striker in your xmas stocking! I think we would all like one for our own club!? Who is your club by the way? Yes remember Justin very well at St.Blazey, an outstanding player in a really good team. Good to hear he’s still playing 👍

On 07/11/2020 at 16:58, Asterix said:

- Looking to get back into football? 

- Always played competitively?

- Fancy being the main target man?

- Have an eye for goal?

- Know where the back of the Net is?

Drop me a message, if you consider yourself prolific, can hit the back of the net with ease, and enjoy celebrating like a mad man, like the FIFA latest character. 

Looking for an Out and Out Striker who can score goals for fun. Let me know. Message me on here. 

I know of one striker who has scored plenty of goals for Peninsula League title winning sides . He's quick, strong, two footed and skilful,pretty sure he is a free agent as well. 

Give Glyn Hobbs a call.