Cornwall Football Forum

Vets League - 6/10

Can’t believe you let the lads only have 11 minutes for half time Dave!!! 😳 suppose we might seize up any longer! 😀 

ST.DENNIS  (1)  2       Adam Floyd,  Ryan Hayhurst

ST.AGNES  (3)  9        Kevin Allen (5),  Dan OToole,  Scott Goodchild,  Mark Rapsey,  OG

Kev on fire today, everything he hit went in. Couple of superb strikes. St.Dennis took the lead after 45 seconds as well! Superb chip for Scott from the edge of the area, on his return from injury, did my calf soon as I came on 2nd half! Old age and poor warm up! 😳 Gotta walk around New York next week! 🤔😳 Game played in good spirits, nice to see Brett Elliott still playing well. No game for a month now, great news!! 👍

1 hour ago, RAPPO said:

Can’t believe you let the lads only have 11 minutes for half time Dave!!! 😳 suppose we might seize up any longer! 😀 

ST.DENNIS  (1)  2       Adam Floyd,  Ryan Hayhurst

ST.AGNES  (3)  9        Kevin Allen (5),  Dan OToole,  Scott Goodchild,  Mark Rapsey,  OG

Kev on fire today, everything he hit went in. Couple of superb strikes. St.Dennis took the lead after 45 seconds as well! Superb chip for Scott from the edge of the area, on his return from injury, did my calf soon as I came on 2nd half! Old age and poor warm up! 😳 Gotta walk around New York next week! 🤔😳 Game played in good spirits, nice to see Brett Elliott still playing well. No game for a month now, great news!! 👍

They were on the pitch before I was mate, I wanted a full 15 😂