Cornwall Football Forum

Mining League Results - 02/02/08

TREVENSON 3 ROBARTES 2 STU RULE,RIKKI SMITH AND LUKE ABBOT SMITH WERE TREVE,S GOALSCORERS,many thanx to robartes who agreed to play on astro turf,the robartes goals were scored by nick mill and dan ellis.very tight game with trevenson wining the match in the last min with a luke abbot smith header from a damien nicholls cross.

Gulval 3 Goonhavern 0

Jowan May

Richard James

Phil Harvey

Titans 2 Gulval Res 2

Jack Eckley

Ben Harvey

Resevers game was a good game of footie played in great spirit. Titans first goal was avery "fortunate" penalty. My lads payed the price for not killing the game off in the first half.

Sorry for the late show but as Postman Pat said we paid for it!

Well done Titans to come back from 2 down great spirit. Junior football is alive and well !

mining 1 result

redruth utd 1 - 6 storm :thumbsup:

storm goalscorers : simon dixon (4) ben widdershoven and solly

bit of a scrapy game with a few tempers flying around.

both teams tried to play football in windy conditions on a small pitch but storm had that little bit of class

in front of goal and took there chances.

good luck to darren cockneeboy and the lads for the rest of the season

Great results for both the Threemilestone teams, seems they are flying at the moment.

May have to come up and watch either the first team or reserves play sometime. Keep it up promotion could be on the cards.

Mining1

St Just 2 - 2 Holmans 3rds

Good game played in testing conditions (windy as hell) St Just took the lead but Holmans equalised before half time. 10 minutes to go before full time Holmans go 1-2 up but St Just to their credit kept pressing and scored from a set piece with basically the last kick (well header really) of the game to make it 2-2 which was pretty much a fair result on reflection as both teams didn't really deserve to lose.

Congrats to the lads at Portreath for reaching the area final of the Junior cup will make sure i make the trek to watch the game :drink:

Division 1.

Gulval 3, Goonhavern 0.

Gwinear 0, Threemilestone 6. :thumbsup:

Illogan 1, Troon 2.

Redruth 1, Storm 6.

St Ives 2, Halsetown 3.

St Just 2, Holmans 2.

Trevenson 3, Robartes 2.

Division 2.

C.S.M. v Ludgvan -OFF- Ludgvan unable to raise a side.

Goonhavern 2, St Buryan 4.

Halsetown 4, Mousehole 2.

Illogan 4, St Agnes 2.

Newlyn N.A. 2, Four Lanes 4.

New Park Rgs 2, Mount Ambrose 3.

Sennen 5, Marazion 1.

Trispen 5, Madron 3.

Division 3.

Madron 0, Portreath 4.

Pendeen 2, Wendron 1.

St Buryan 2, Chacewater 4.

Storm 3, Newlyn N.A. 2.

Titans 2, Gulval 2.

Threemilestone 5, St Ives Mariners 0. :clapper:

Great results for both the Threemilestone teams, seems they are flying at the moment.

May have to come up and watch either the first team or reserves play sometime. Keep it up promotion could be on the cards.

looks like it luffy and are sunday league side won 6-0 today aswell hopefully a few cups this year :clapper:

Guest postman pat

well said general as you said a very enjoyable game to watch from two sides who tried to play football as it should be played.if both teams keep playing like that we could both be challenging for honours next year.

sorry for the delay of the food but it was out of our hands.

good luck for the rest of the season apart from when we play you in the cup :thumbsup:

looks like it luffy and are sunday league side won 6-0 today aswell hopefully a few cups this year :clapper:

Looks like you either did not count the score for todays match or you left early due to the weather, believe it was 7 -1 to TMS Sunday side, I was going to come up and watch but the weather was shocking so I thought NA......Promotion is certainly on the cards but it means the team will have to keep up the hard work and not get too cocky, it has taken a long time to get a second team who have the opportunity to go into the second division. It is also excellant for the first team to have such a talented second team, with the amount of youngsters in it. Keep up the good work and maybe I could return to the fold ??????????

Looks like you either did not count the score for todays match or you left early due to the weather, believe it was 7 -1 to TMS Sunday side, I was going to come up and watch but the weather was shocking so I thought NA......Promotion is certainly on the cards but it means the team will have to keep up the hard work and not get too cocky, it has taken a long time to get a second team who have the opportunity to go into the second division. It is also excellant for the first team to have such a talented second team, with the amount of youngsters in it. Keep up the good work and maybe I could return to the fold ??????????