Cornwall Football Forum

Im not one for gossip, but

Guest cornish pasty

Rockabilly/Rock'n'Roll/Bluegrass from the Southern States.

I've got a 6x4ft Conferate Flag at home. Proper cloth one not a printed one, cost a fortune.

Ah, right. Do you know The Drive-by Truckers? Good stuff.

Thank god it's not the Dukes of Hazzard thing . . . although Daisy was worth tuning in for . . .

I reply to Crosser

"Who looks at the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire"!!!

CTB, thats bad :D i don't think shes doing that bad for her age and shes had two kids. I think she has her own clothing line too if anyone wants a pair of "those" hot pants :lol:

Guest Bunhill

i am only reporting what is being said on the official Truro City FC forum.

http://www.mfbb.net/tcfc/tcfc-about2531.html

any comment St Darren ??

Whilst there maybe some truth in this story I think the mods are correct in their usual attitude of advising caution on what's posted. However the word at the game tonight was that the individual concerned has NOT been sacked, but was merely given a warning as to his future conduct.

Guest cornish pasty

I only asked St Darren as i thought he was there on Saturday and may of seen/heard about it.

His view would of been even handed and not the Truro propaganda we get on here

Unfortunatly I wasn't there Pasty,

I was playing a more important game for St Agnes 3rd team v Camborne School of Mines!

of course if I was there, and seen it, then I would have given an independent view of things!!

Its Banter, unfortunatly a lot of people, including some on this forum can't take it, you have to put up with some abuse as a football supporter, I've seen plenty of it in my time thats for sure, but you got to learn to take it on the chin, cos sure as hell there's going to be a time when you give it back and you're going to expect them to take it!

you have to put up with some abuse as a football supporter

Especially if you support Arsenal!! :P

Oi Ronin i know that was a dig at me. :P wait untill sat i'm gonna trip you up everytime you have to run on to the pitch and poke you with my flag everytime you stand "to close" to the line :lol:

you have to put up with some abuse as a football supporter

Especially if you support Arsenal!! :P

Oi Ronin i know that was a dig at me. :P wait untill sat i'm gonna trip you up everytime you have to run on to the pitch and poke you with my flag everytime you stand "to close" to the line :lol:

Of course it was a dig at you Anita. :P You and Colin are the only Arse fans I know & I've ribbed him to his face already. I've also learned VERY quickly to stay away from you while you've got a flag (or any other weapon) in your hand! :D