Cornwall Football Forum

Dartford v Truro City

Saturday sees City travel up the M25 through the tunnel to take on the Darts who lie sixth in the league. New manager Paul Wilkinson has wasted no time in stamping his authority on the team with two new signings, striker Alex Warwick and keeper Alexis Andrea Jr. have been added to the squad, both come in on loan from Bristol Rovers. Not quite come to the must win stage yet but very close to it.  :c:

10 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Saturday sees City travel up the M25 through the tunnel to take on the Darts who lie sixth in the league. New manager Paul Wilkinson has wasted no time in stamping his authority on the team with two new signings, striker Alex Warwick and keeper Alexis Andrea Jr. have been added to the squad, both come in on loan from Bristol Rovers. Not quite come to the must win stage yet but very close to it.  :c:

I think we are there.

Must win,with a clean sheet.

5 hours ago, Rayvon said:

What concerns me most Dave is that at this stage of the season we need players with experience that have the backbone to see the job through not youngsters who are still learning there trade. I hope I am proved wrong. :c:

Seen the Clubs annual financial report.

So much for the owners telling everyone the Club is debt free.

I can see why we have this crazy loan system at the Club.