Cornwall Football Forum

Trevor mewton memorial game

Sunday 21st October at 1pm Stephen Wearne has organised a charity match managed by Craig Holman and phil lafferty of ex st blazey legends/guests v Plymouth Argyle vets in memory of Cornwall’s greatest manager Trevor mewton raising money for Cornwall hospice care. Big names confirmed also bbq and raffle with top prizes all welcome entry £3 adult £1child/oap anyone wishing to donate a prize or want to buy raffle tickets please get in touch 

Takes time and effort to organise these events and for worthy cause reason Oct only date argyle vets could play . People should  support charity events for worthy causes and show respect for people who have done something in there lives instead of replying with tat feel free to take time in organising your own events by the way big names confirmed ex pros ex county players and world record goal scorers playing and also proper footballers roll models

Takes time and effort to organise these events and for worthy cause reason Oct only date argyle vets could play . People should  support charity events for worthy causes and show respect for people who have done something in there lives instead of replying with tat feel free to take time in organising your own events by the way big names confirmed ex pros ex county players and world record goal scorers playing and also proper footballers roll models

6E79F718-F2E1-481E-9045-9CA8D8924987.jpeg

1 hour ago, blazey born and bred said:

So good, he said it twice!

Incidenly, why on your list of “big names” on the other thread, are some highlighted in bold and others not? Seems a bit disrespectful to not have RAPPO emboldened with the greats! 

Weasel, I do appreciate and respect all the work that you have done for charity, but really “you’re not the only one”. I may seem (just a little) disrespectful, but really, I’m only trying to bump up the readership/crowd!

See you there.

9 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

So good, he said it twice!

Incidenly, why on your list of “big names” on the other thread, are some highlighted in bold and others not? Seems a bit disrespectful to not have RAPPO emboldened with the greats! 

Weasel, I do appreciate and respect all the work that you have done for charity, but really “you’re not the only one”. I may seem (just a little) disrespectful, but really, I’m only trying to bump up the readership/crowd!

See you there.

The names are in bold as they are tagged. It means the ones not in bold don't have a direct link to their Facebook page

• 4 weeks later...

Haha cheers Bruegel!! Don’t do Facebook mate, tried it once but didn’t want to dig up my past!! Thought I’m better off out of it! ? Good day had by all, nice to see everyone again for a great cause ? well done to Weaz for getting all the boys together ???