Cornwall Football Forum

Extended video highlights of Truro City v Welling United

As there are so many Truro City fans who are unable or disinclined to make the long trek to Torquay I have decided to experiment with two new innovations and changes to keep the fans in the loop:

1) To use You Tube Live at 2:30pm, half time and after the match -  for news updates and interviews. The quality of the streamed image probably is down to my old iPhone, which is due for an upgrade. I hope you'll find the actual content of a much higher order.  Even if you have not subscribed to my You Tube channel or follow me on twitter for the alerts  and miss them going live,  the videos are available on my Piran Films channel within a few minutes of filming and the completion of the processing.

2) Extended highlights rather than the three minute version found on the Truro City website and edited in Armenia. I always try to tell a story with my videos but you're obviously free to scroll through using the graphics that I now use.

This  is a forum and I enjoy debates. So let's have some feedback.  Enjoy this video. It was an action packed game with an exciting climax which I have milked a bit, in the build-up.

My thanks on this occasion to Dave Gibbins for his excellent commentary and YouTube Live updates and interviews.

Well done Mark, great coverage as always!! Great to still be able to watch City in action not being able to make the trip on a Saturday. Could have done with VAR on Wellings first goal!! The corner was about a foot outside when he took it! A bit picky I know but rules are rules! Wouldn’t have mentioned it if City had scored from it mind!! ?