Cornwall Football Forum

GODOLPHIN VS CALLINGTON

Just back from a really good display especially in the 1st half it was good to see near enough the full G team on the pitch and it showed with Jamie Lowry just class but the whole team where brilliant and they even had a penalty which Tom Shepherd took and must of thought he was  Twickenham the way it sailed over the bar but he had a real good game .The 2nd half the G eased  up and only got 1 more goal but they dominated the 1st half and where so good and Callington just couldnt cope with Phil Lowry and Kayne Trevaskis they where a handful . Now the GS SEASON can kick into gear and zoom up the league . Welldone the G and some excellent refereeing where he could of dished a couple of reds out but he really controlled the game well

A comfortable result for the players but a much bigger result for the manager, keeps Kevin Richards in his job surely for at least another week. Interestingly porthleven seem to have kicked on since his departure. Great to see phil back in action, Where was new boy Ed Wilton though? I could see him giving phil a run for his money as the Gs top scorer this season. An enjoyable Tuesday night and well worth the entrance fee. 

3 hours ago, Cornish pasty said:

A comfortable result for the players but a much bigger result for the manager, keeps Kevin Richards in his job surely for at least another week. Interestingly porthleven seem to have kicked on since his departure. Great to see phil back in action, Where was new boy Ed Wilton though? I could see him giving phil a run for his money as the Gs top scorer this season. An enjoyable Tuesday night and well worth the entrance fee. 

Thanks for your vote of confidence Cornish Pasty, it means everything to me. PMSL :yahoo:

18 hours ago, kevin richards said:

Thanks for your vote of confidence Cornish Pasty, it means everything to me. PMSL :yahoo:

I think people look forward to seeing a manager get sacked:wacko:. Such a shame really, cant see that youve done a lot wrong.... some tipped you for relegation when you took the job, whilst others tipped Bodmin for the title. Shows how clueless some people are on here