Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin vs Cullompton

Well its end of season match and cant see this being much good really was going to go Plymouth to watch them play Crewe but missed the bus and my car wouldnt make it so going to go watch the  G play think they will win 2-0 think it will be a poor game but you never know could be a 5 -4 classic .

Not a lot you can say about Godolphins performance this afternoon they where  a embarassment going in 5-0 at half time Cullompton looked like they where going to score every time they attacked  the G couldnt cope with the front 2 of Aplin and Belea ,The G have got to rebuild for next season starting with the Goalie he was awful he  doesnt know when to come for a cross when to stay on his line and his kicking this afternoon was shocking there was other poor performances i think only 1 G player played like he always does and gives 100% Ash Bradshaw the others must of been thinking of there holidays in the Carribbean or Torquay , young Tiago is too light weight and the big defenders just knock him off the ball too easily Jared Sims spent the match playing with his hair .Cullompton where very good and eased up in the 2nd half i suppose 5 isnt bad for a 1st half performance ok my man of match goes to the Gs Ash Bradshaw and no7 for Cullompton who even had time to do keepy ups in the match while the G players admired his skill .Well thats the season done good job they had a good 1st half of the season or they would of been down with Newquay and St Blazey this season . Thanks for making my saturday afternoons enjoyable at times and Well done to Cullompton to day for a first class demolition and entertaining football

Hes a brilliant shot stopper but he is undecive coming off his lane and has cost the G so many points i gave him mom a couple of weeks ago would be nice if Sean did come back he was a class keeper and had a prescence on the pitch even if his mouth did get him in trouble but he wont be back. I would love to see Ryan Barnes in goal at the G next year they need a commanding goalie and that is not Josh Gilbert at the moment

I thought the keeper made some excellent one on one saves and in his first season at this level has done well

Heard the other night Ryan Barnes on the way to Penzance next season as he lives there.

Also heard yesterday that Godolphin will probably lose the 3 points from the good friday game with Newquay due

to playing a suspended player(Ashley Bradshaw).

Cant see Ryan Barnes goin to Penzance hes too good a keeper to be playing in a lower league and it doesnt really matter if the G Do Loose the 3 points the seasons over and that game never ended after that nasty collision between the 2 players so the seasons over now so its time for all the stupid rumours to start

i dont slag him off all the time like i said previously i gave him man of the match a few weeks ago and have praised him on severel times this season but my opinion yesterday was he was poor but he did some brilliant shot stopping saves but when the centre half scored for Culllompton he just flapped at the cross when he could of punched it or caught it even the centre half was surprised he scored such a easy goal ok sorry for crtisizing him i will be nice to him next season i will slag Newquays goalie off instead