Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Combination League Fixtures - Tuesday 25th April 2017

Combo Results
Tuesday 25th April 
Carharrack (Ed Wilton, Jared Sims, Ryan Stephens) 3-1 St Agnes (???)
Att- 60
Falmouth Town Reserves (???) 1-4 Ludgvan (Gerens James 4)
Att- 25
Holman SC (Kyle Marks, Reece Monteith) 2-4 RNAS Culdrose (Ricky Shivlock 2, Ben Gibbs, Jack Martin)
Att- 19
Illogan RBL Reserves (Dave Mitchell) 1-1 Hayle (Liam Mooney)
Att- 25
Penryn Athletic Reserves (Jackson Saunders, Ryan Reeve, Liam Jarvis) 3-1 Porthleven Reserves (Gavin Perraton)
Att- 50
St Day (Jacob Cleverly 2, Matt Cook, Ryan Treloar) 4-1 Redruth United (???)
Att- 35
St Just (Chris Curnow, Stuart Nicholls, Tom Mannering) 3-3 St Ives Town (???)
Att- ???

St.day 4 Redruth 1

Very happy with that result with the players we had missing, wasn't the prettiest of games but got what we wanted. Got to mention Ryan Treloar first goal of the season,long range free kick rolling back the years. Very well reffed by one of the best around, shame only 3 redruth players come in for a drink and hot food that we put on.

St Ives town goalscorers were joe day, Andy Barry and Tom Morris.....attendance approx 30....far from a pretty game but played in a good spirit, draw was probably the right result....Neil curnow pulled his hamstring early on which did not help st just cause so hopefully won't keep him from cricket for to long....nice spread afterwards as always at st just...forgot to add, Marc Allen, our assistant manager got man of the match...??

Illogans 1-1 Hayle , draw right result, Some good football from both sides , hard challenges , banter , well reffed by George P as always , good welcome as well , pitch in good nick , ground hard as you would expect , facilities looking good  good end of season game .

27 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Illogans 1-1 Hayle , draw right result, Some good football from both sides , hard challenges , banter , well reffed by George P as always , good welcome as well , pitch in good nick , ground hard as you would expect , facilities looking good  good end of season game .

Agree draw right result... both teams would of been gutted if they lost. Good side at hayle.. if they can get zack back and try and get wilcox some more...they will be up there im.sure. 

1 hour ago, S Abbo said:

Agree draw right result... both teams would of been gutted if they lost. Good side at hayle.. if they can get zack back and try and get wilcox some more...they will be up there im.sure. 

Personally i think Zac will stay with Ludgvan as they have a good chance of playing in the SWPL next season and i don't blame anyone for playing at the highest level they can , Craig is still injured i am afraid he was having a great season until then . 

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Personally i think Zac will stay with Ludgvan as they have a good chance of playing in the SWPL next season and i don't blame anyone for playing at the highest level they can , Craig is still injured i am afraid he was having a great season until then . 

Seen stranger things.. pretty sure zack has been asked to play swpl before. All the best craig. Great little player.