Cornwall Football Forum

Any combo sides looking for management?

I am currently will a club in the Trelawny league so can't say to much about my success as I wouldnt want to rock the boat if I can't find the right club . I have won leagues and cup obviously will talk to any club that is looking and they can decide if I am worthy of there time

12 hours ago, Tiny tim said:

I am currently will a club in the Trelawny league so can't say to much about my success as I wouldnt want to rock the boat if I can't find the right club . I have won leagues and cup obviously will talk to any club that is looking and they can decide if I am worthy of there time

Which club or won't you say as they don't know your on the way out yet? 

ha ha these type of posts do make me laugh! more than likely just someone who has no intention to manage next season, throwing a comment out there to see who bites! if you want to 'bring new life into a club' then do it at your current club, and help them push onto combo football instead of moving around club to club ruining them like many have done over the years!!!!! whats the matter with players / managers nowadays do you guys not have any loyalty?! 

22 hours ago, Tiny tim said:

They don't know I'm looking to step up so don't want to say I can bring both players and sponsors. I have every intention to moving up as the club I'm with can't move up to combo nothing to do with loyalty 

:thumbsup:Good luck , nothing wrong with ambition  and to try and test yourself at a higher level , we are a fickle bunch sometimes on the forum , how many times do we complain about players playing at a lower level, but when a manager want to test at a higher level he gets ridicule , keep your ear to the ground and keep reading posts on the forums , surprisingly how many managerial posts get advertised on here , who knows next season you could have your wish granted .

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/04/2017 at 20:18, stevieb said:

:thumbsup:Good luck , nothing wrong with ambition  and to try and test yourself at a higher level , we are a fickle bunch sometimes on the forum , how many times do we complain about players playing at a lower level, but when a manager want to test at a higher level he gets ridicule , keep your ear to the ground and keep reading posts on the forums , surprisingly how many managerial posts get advertised on here , who knows next season you could have your wish granted .

First job advertised Falmouth Town , they have some good young players , great club house , ground a bit tired but a great chance for someone .