Lanreath              0 - 1        Tregrehan Mills

Mevagissey        3 - 1        Godolphin Atlantic Reserves

Division 5

Real Saltash        4 - 3        Kilkhampton

Boscastle Res     3 - 1        Pensilva

St Teath               0 - 0        Saltash United Res

Bodmin Sports Trophies Duchy League Cup

St Merryn            2 - 4                       Boscastle

It was another busy Saturday for CORNISH SOCCER with a trip to the south east corner of the county!

Three games were taken in yesterday with the mission to get some photos of some ‘soon to be’ league champions and so follow the respective highlighted links for some photos of the afternoon.

In the thisiscornwall.co.uk Division One of the ECPL, although leaders St Stephens Boro were held to a 1-1 draw with Probus, it was enough to become champions as Mevagissey lost at Bude Town.

Meanwhile elsewhere in Saltash, Padstow United were at Warfelton Field and picking up a crucial 3-0 win to become Duchy League Premier Division champions.

Onto Callington for a real “6 pointer” clash! The home side had to beat St Dennis to stop the visitors becoming Division 2 champions and with barely time remaining the League officials present got out the cup and trophies ready to present to the mid-cornwall club. However, the silverware had to be quickly put away again on Callington scoring. It now means that maximum points from their last two remaining games at home against Gunnislake and Stoke Climsland will see them as champions instead!

Duchy Two

Callington Town 1 St Dennis 0

A pretty much even game with both defences holding out well until the dying minutes when a Callington goal denied St Dennis the chance to lift the Div Two title.

Callington could now snatch the title in their remaining games against Gunnislake & Stoke Climsland. 

Torpoint 5 st Stephens 1

4 games this week left us thread bare n no where near as good as torpoint,cez igoe with our goal unsure of torpoints scorers cos that's the 3rd different set of strikers we faced this season over our 3 meetings,best team I've played against in a long while so well done to them n well done to our boys on wots been a very hard week

I hear that st merryn beat bostcastle 6:5 onn agg today in the duchy league cup semi final any idea when an where the final will be? Dave you usually no the info on these games? 

Have a look on the announcements page on here copey,it says undecided,they were prob waiting to c who won b4 arranging a venue

St Cleer 0  LC Phoenix 3

Launceston College Phoenix took all three points in their final game of the season against good-spirited hosts St Cleer. Nathan Cox scored in the first half, while Josh Barron grabbed a brace in the second half; his last goal a delightful top corner effort after beating two centre-backs.

The White Hart Hotel Man of the Match award: Josh Barron.

Torpoint 5 st Stephens 1

4 games this week left us thread bare n no where near as good as torpoint,cez igoe with our goal unsure of torpoints scorers cos that's the 3rd different set of strikers we faced this season over our 3 meetings,best team I've played against in a long while so well done to them n well done to our boys on wots been a very hard week

No sour grapes bout losing to a better team of duchy players but can any one shed any light on if Lewis kershaw,Ben applegate,Sam west,chris Todd n joe knight r actually duchy players??? I was always under the impression that only 2seniors r allowed in any one game,fair play to torpoint if they have these guys every week but surely they'd get in any swpl team????

Torpoint 5 st Stephens 1

No sour grapes bout losing to a better team of duchy players but can any one shed any light on if Lewis kershaw,Ben applegate,Sam west,chris Todd n joe knight r actually duchy players??? I was always under the impression that only 2seniors r allowed in any one game,fair play to torpoint if they have these guys every week but surely they'd get in any swpl team????

Lewis Kershaw is the second team captain? And Applegate & West are first team players which makes 3 seniors, could be wrong though. Not sure who Todd & Knight are.

I can shed some light on the situation.

knight and Todd are full time third team players. Applegate has been away all season so isn't a senior play. West has been on the bench for the first team in recent months and goes to uni in Exeter and Kershaw has to take every oppouritnty to play as he struggles with his weight 

Torpoint 5 st Stephens 1

Where was Carl Rickard for you on Saturday? 

Torpoint 5 st Stephens 1

Carl was playing for st,dennis saturday but you already know that but he is playing for us on wednesday,The team we played against at torpoint in the cup and the team they put out on saturday are by far the best teams we have faced all season and its lucky for the rest of the duchy teams they havent had those players all season as torpoint would of walked all comps.

Carl was playing for st,dennis saturday but you already know that but he is playing for us on wednesday,The team we played against at torpoint in the cup and the team they put out on saturday are by far the best teams we have faced all season and its lucky for the rest of the duchy teams they havent had those players all season as torpoint would of walked all comps.

It's a point I brought up a little while back, their pitch situation has played into the hands of Torpoint. A run in of 8 games at home, two home walk overs and a considerable number of mid weeks games & their first team finishing their season early compared to the rest of the SWPL have all contributed to their table standing which will probably end up 2nd. Of course they're going to take advantage of that and being able to bring in the likes of Applegate & Kershaw sums it up! I know clubs have not been happy with the situation and hopefully something is sorted or this sort of thing might just become the norm and it is an unfair advantage. On another note, well done to Padstow, first season back in the Prem and they win it! Are they moving into senior football?

knight and Todd are full time third team players. Applegate has been away all season so isn't a senior play. West has been on the bench for the first team in recent months and goes to uni in Exeter and Kershaw has to take every oppouritnty to play as he struggles with his weight 

​Thats strange as Applegate scored v Bodmin last month & Sam West scored v the G last month as well.On a side note Rory Simmons looked a good player on saturday,he & knighter ran the show.

thought joe knight played for dobwalls or at least that's wot I've been told,apologies if I'm wrong.