Cornwall Football Forum

parkway manager

as the closing date for applicants for the parkway manager position draws to a close this weekend, anyone heard who has applied.

spoke to the secretary on wednesday at their game and he said that they had a few applicants but it was an open field …  has anyone heard of any whispers other than the ridiculous suggestion of nicky marker jumping ship from ivy

Should Tavy not get promotion this year i wouldnt be surprised if Kev Hendy took the role on. Two people i have heard mentioned is Leigh Cooper and Mr Massey......

​When's the deadline? Looks to me as though Tavvy's promotion push will go straight down to their final game which is in May...

Although I could see him fitting in with a club that has money at his disposal for players. Cooper would be best in terms of footballing decision

Hi guys

With all the speculation flying around as to who will become the next Parkway Manager, I have been asked to publish the following.

To reiterate, the closing date for potential candidates for the position of manager will close on Sunday 12th April.

No decision has been made by the board, nor will it be, until all applications have been processed and candidates have been interviewed.

A statement will be released when the position has been filled

RVP