Cornwall Football Forum

Gazza

Mangle

Nice to see Arsenal helping out Gazza. Good on them and hopefully Gazza keeps on the straight and narrow this time. A very misunderstood illness. Good luck to him.

Yes well done Gunners. Surprised that Spurs apparently refused to help him.

Typical Goon.

I would check the facts again,my friend.

Its another case,of shit journalism,from a shit newspaper.

Nice to see Arsenal helping out Gazza. Good on them and hopefully Gazza keeps on the straight and narrow this time. A very misunderstood illness. Good luck to him.

Yes well done Gunners. Surprised that Spurs apparently refused to help him.

Typical Goon.

I would check the facts again,my friend.

Its another case,of shit journalism,from a shit newspaper.

Ah - you obviously have the better of me there SSS. What's the truth sir ?

You are right,about Arsenal's contribution,to Gazza's cause.

But the piece about Gazza,not being able to get tickets for a Spurs match,and not making any contribution to his recovery,

is the Sun newspaper,being the Sun newspaper.Utter rubbish.

Gazza has put them straight,apparently. :)

Gazza England's last real football talent a player who could turns games on their head , his goal against Scotland , his free kick against ,,,,,,, can't say it in the fa semi final , as Bobby Robson said as daft as a brush , the media darling the man from a working class background who made good , a player who no matter who you supported could make you wonder what he could do next , , the trouble was he was a flawed genius , whose career was never the same after his reckless challenge in the cup final , a wife and family who went to the papers about his problems , who wanted nothing to due with him but kept his name as to secure financial gains , we all know people who have succumbed to drink and it is sad , a genius on the field but flawed when his career ended , I hope not but it could end up like George Best all over again

I have met Gazza 3 times and hes the nicest bloke you will ever meet 1st time he played for Spurs in i think it was John uzzels testimonial at home park Gazza played that match with a plaster cast on because he did not wnt to let the fans down who came to watch him he spent over a hour signing autographs and he signed my program and Argyle shirt . 2nd time i met him was at Torquay where he played in a celeb match and he really turned it on that day the things he could do with a football was unbelievable i took my young son up that day to see him play and he got every one to sign his shirt John BARNES Des walker Waddle Chris woods and also lots of celebs and he gave this shirt to my son who was 6 at the time . Finally he playd at Plymouth in a pre season friendly for Everton at Plymouth Everton played badly that day and there manager Walter Smith would not let any of his players sign autographs but that didnt stop Gazza and Smith face red with anger wasnt very happy with Gazza and swore at him in front of all these kids which was wrong . There is no one like Gazza around playing now he was so down to earth and always had times fans unlike todays prima donnas picking up there massive wages and just driving off in there flash cars to there flash mansions to there money hungry wifes . I think Gazza will end up the same way as George Best i reckon he will be dead in the next 12 months if he doesnt lay off the booze he does have good people helping like Gary Mabbutt and Harry Redknapp . Im fed up with that shite paper the sun always digging the dirt on the poor bloke i wouldnt wipe my ass with that rubbish paper , OK thats that