Cornwall Football Forum

Mining League Results - 29/09/07

DIV 3 TITANS 6 - 0 MADRON RES - SCORERS P. BARNS 4 , M. EDDY 1 , K.EDDY 1, GREAT GAME PLAYED IN GOOD SPIRIT, EVERYONE ENJOYED A PINT TOGETHER AFTER THE GAME, GOOD LUCK TO MADRON RES FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. :drink:

DIV1.

Gulval v Holmans - OFF-.

Illogan 3 v St Ives 2.

Redruth 4, Goonhavern 0.

Robartes 5 v Halsetown 2

Spice of Life 3, Gwinear 1.

Storm 1, Portreath 3.

Trevenson 2, Threemilestone 4.

Troon 6, St Just 0.

DIV 2.

Halsetown ? v Illogan ?

Madron ? v Goonhavern ?

Mount Ambrose 4, Ludgvan 5.

Mousehole 2, St Buryan 1.

Newlyn NA 5, Sennen 1.

St Agnes v Marazion - OFF - No Ref

Trispen 2, Four Lanes 1.

DIV 3.

Cornish New Boys 1, Portreath 3.

Newlyn NA 5, Gulval 3.

Pendeen 2, Chacewater 5.

St Buryan 3, Storm 2.

St Ives Mariners 2, Crown Inn Glory 5.

Titans 6, Madron 0.

Wendron 0, Redruth 5.

Guest Doomer17

Richie its Damo! How are you getting on at Robartes mate? Well i hope! Your a good striker who certainly knows where the net is! Sure you've had a couple already?! You and Nick Mill is a frightning thought! Good luck pal for rest of season, hope to see you soon pal.

Guest Rich Ward

Damo, Gettin on really well, really enjoying it! I heard rumours that you had gone to penzance? true? if you did, best of luck to ya mate i still remember that save atNew Park last season mate, it was awesome! I dont know any of the New Park lads that post on here, but all the best to them for the season, im sure they will challenge for promotion. They got some great players.

Take it steady mate, see ya soon!

Guest Football Monkey

I've just finished updating the Mining league tables on the Portreath website (www.portreathafc.co.uk).

Just missing the Illogan v St Ives Town (Mining 1), Halsetown v Illogan and Madron v Goonhavern (Mining 2) results. Will update as soon as I find them.

Guest Doomer17

Richie,

yes mate im at Penzance now! Was a hard decision as i got so many mates at Redruth! I still see all the lads and all so its all good. Haha yea that save, well, the header was even better to be fair! None of the New park lads post on here i dont think mate, but theres just the results e.t.c.

Speak soon pal