Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Junior Cup 3rd Round draw

3rd Round

29/11/14

14:00 Saltash United (3rd Team) VS Sticker (Reserves)

14:00 Altarnon (First) VS Padstow United (First)

14:00 Veryan (First) VS St Dominick (Reserves)

14:00 Looe Town FC (First) VS Biscovey (First)

14:00 St Merryn (First) VS Holywell And Cubert (First)

14:00 Bude Town (3rds) VS St Stephen (First)

14:00 Kilkhampton (First) VS Edgcumbe (Reserves)

14:00 Callington Town (Third Team)/Foxhole Stars (Reserves) v Torpoint Athletic (3rd Team)/St Mawgan (First)

14:00 Penryn Athletic (B Team) VS Threemilestone (First Team)

14:00 Mawnan (First) VS Mullion (Reserves)

14:00 West Cornwall Football Club (First) VS Rosudgeon (First)

14:00 Holman Sports Club (First) VS Camborne Park (First)

14:00 St Buryan (First) VS Gwinear Church Town (First)

14:00 Camborne School Of Mines (First) VS Perranporth (Reserves)/Stithians (First)

14:00 Hayle (Reserves) VS Frogpool & Cusgarne (1st)

14:00 Carharrack (First) VS Trispen (First)

Holmans v camborne park is the stand out one for me two sides going well in there leagues

I believe without doubt it's the tie of the round, not just only because i am involved with camborne park but i believe two local sides and their will be the biggest crowd at this game out of all 3rd round games in the west....

Few added bits to spice things up,most this holmans team and manager was involved with titans who for last few years we shared a clubhouse and pitch with so we all know eachother pretty well, we have some players who used play for holmans and also holmans manager marksy at titans, and he has couple players in his squad who are ex camborne park players at one time or another....

Makes for a interesting game Holmans definitely favourites winning every game so far in premier division, but we know on our day we can give anyone in junior footy a tough day looking forward to it already!!!

And a very long stay at their clubhouse after.... On other ties rosudgeon scoring goals for fun lately could give west cornwall a good go, but see the rest being home wins apart from penryn vs tms think tms recent good form will continue and they,ll progress

mmmm not sure its the stand out tie guys and as for us being favourites , unless I'm mistaken this club had trouble raising a team over the last few seasons. No we are not favourites and have an agenda this season but this cup and cup tie are not on it. We are only in round 3 because our last opponents couldn't raise a team remember. Look forward to having a few beers with all the Park lads a very nice bunch as stated on our own website earlier, win or more than likely lose we will have a good banter with them all.

mmmm not sure its the stand out tie guys and as for us being favourites , unless I'm mistaken this club had trouble raising a team over the last few seasons. No we are not favourites and have an agenda this season but this cup and cup tie are not on it. We are only in round 3 because our last opponents couldn't raise a team remember. Look forward to having a few beers with all the Park lads a very nice bunch as stated on our own website earlier, win or more than likely lose we will have a good banter with them all.

Stop playing your lads down marksy.. I got a cheeky tenna on Holmans to win the lot!' Lol.

Think it's my weekend off so I should be able to get to the Holmans vs camborne park game and cheer on my old side :-) :-)

I hope then young Minns that we'll see a glowing match report from you (assuming that Pitty will be kicking shins for the reserves, and hopefully giving us chapter and verse on that particular fixture) I have to work that weekend so am relying on you to bring the match to life for us all!