Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin Atlantic v Bodmin

I would love to be there for this game but i wont be able to make it because i am back having radiotherapy because my kidney cancer came back and i havnt been well enough to watch any football yet this year but i hope to be back very soon i wont let this beat me . I cant see the G getting much against Bodmin tmmrw night going for a 4-1 win to Bodmin but i hope im wrong hope Ollie PInnel is back playing for the g soon it looks like hes been badly missed . Was so sorry to hear of Dave Osborne Devil passing away i remember dave telling me off for watching Newquay playing by looking over the wall he will be really badly missed at Newquay maybe a match between the G and Newquay could be played like the Brian Biggin Trophy . Looking forward to being out the g very soon and seeing the new grandstand Hope they do well tmmrw against Bodmin and especially stop Adam Carter hes such a good player

I would love to be there for this game but i wont be able to make it because i am back having radiotherapy because my kidney cancer came back and i havnt been well enough to watch any football yet this year but i hope to be back very soon i wont let this beat me . I cant see the G getting much against Bodmin tmmrw night going for a 4-1 win to Bodmin but i hope im wrong hope Ollie PInnel is back playing for the g soon it looks like hes been badly missed . Was so sorry to hear of Dave Osborne Devil passing away i remember dave telling me off for watching Newquay playing by looking over the wall he will be really badly missed at Newquay maybe a match between the G and Newquay could be played like the Brian Biggin Trophy . Looking forward to being out the g very soon and seeing the new grandstand Hope they do well tmmrw against Bodmin and especially stop Adam Carter hes such a good player

Sorry to hear that your illness has returned. I wish you all the best, hopefully your next bout of radiotherapy does the trick.

Regards, Nick Hone

Thankyou all fellow forum members for wishing me luck beating this disease i done it once so i will have to do it again . Awful weather ere and i got to drive to Treliske soon for my treatment . I reckon the G will call off the match tonight with Bodmin i hope they do then i maybe able to go to the rearanged game good luck to the G if it does go ahead . Thanks again to ShOTS MIDLANDWHITE AND THE OLDERGETBETTERIWAS keep up the good posts

A deserved mention to all at Godolphin

Congratulations on all the hard work that has been put in at the ground, you are a credit to to the league and shows all clubs what can be achieved with hard work and dedication, keep up the good work and all at Bodmin wish you all the best for the rest of the season.

Well done

James Chapman

Bodmin Town Chairman