Cornwall Football Forum

Truro's FA Cup opponents are.....

Guest Postie Pidge

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

...... Cut your tongue out and wash the rest of your mouth with soap and water girl !

I'm sure that Newquay have a game somewhere (prob the 2nds) but hey, thats gotta be better than drinking Prawn sarnies and eating G&Ts - those that travelled to Perranwell had a great afternoon despite the result.

Mark , If "Pidge" can find the details all well an good as my filing system is hit or miss at the moment.(I could locate them on Sunday)

I think the score was 3-0 on a wet miserable afternoon in which Bath City were too much street wise to see a cup upset.

I know Ian Gosling had a rough time up against Grantly Dicks and there was uproar from the grandstand during the second half.

A warning to Truro as reading between the lines from the Bath web they have noted that a good crowd is expected and I can see a luxury overnight stay in their preparations for a cup match which they are taking very seriously although there is a staus gap between the leagues.

They consider the Truro personel as Southern League standard.

Falmouth had a good turnout for the cup tie but made No profit due to Bath 's expenditure which was within the FA guidlines but not in the spirit of a minnow club taking on a giant.

thanks dave!!! cant work the team out??remember being up front on my own and not touching the ball very often!!!! one shot wide!think **** and tom were awesome as usual against big blond bloke,ex sheff wed?west was it?patriot,dodge was a great player,the best of his kind for years.scary!!!glad he was a team mate!you young lads wont remember us old fogies!!!used to be one live game on the tv every fortnight in them days!!!! blah blah!! :( :c: