Cornwall Football Forum

Reno one word from pointers post JEALOUS :yahoo: Good luck with the venture.

That actually wasn't in my post....#specsavers.......

Reno is a good man and great player back in the day!!! Hopefully this will be the club that he can prove he management credentials at and also get a great club in st day back where they should be!

Welcome back Reno st, day have a good manager in place , he done a good job at hayle with limited resources , hopefully players who let him down in the past will think twice about their actions in future the grass is not always greener elsewhere , good luck and hope to see you next season , a great appointment , and take notice of pointers four clubs in fourteen years. You tiger grrr ha ha

Ha sorry mark I don't get out much! Good appointment and yes hopefully a bit of stability for the club, plenty of new players coming in I take it or players stepping up from the reserves? Both links with illogan will we see a few 'jump ship'? I honesty hope they both use club men, else we could see this happening all over again come next season!!

I've been asked to announce that after a full committee meeting last night St Day AFC are pleased to announce that Steve Roscoe & Antony Reynolds have been accepted as managers for the 2014/2015 season and beyond.

The two as stated in the clubs monthly newsletter come as a highly respected pair within football in Cornwall and after discussions we feel they can work with the club on and off the field to bring stability, to the adult section. It was also unanimously agreed that a plan of a least 3 years would be needed to gain this stability and bring the club back into the good light in which it so deservingly respects.

The two will work closely with next year's continuing reserve team managers Kieran Leah & Joff Mallaber also 3rd team managers John Mallaber & Scott Behenna.

A final public thanks needs to be given to Joff Mallaber & Nigel Ellis who have stepped into run the 1st team in the last couple of months and now the remaining fixtures of the season including the anticipated Evely Cup Final v Torpoint Athletic Res on Sunday 18th at Nanpean FC.

Keep up to date with all the news at www.stdayafc.co.uk