Cornwall Football Forum

The state of Cornish football....Fal 1 v 7 St Blazey

i am so glad i am not agroundsman ,many moons ago we got a tractor and roller stuck on the side of pitch [lomg rock lon gone] luckily we had two pitches and had to play on the reserves pitch ,and preseason the owner of the pitch let a farmer leave his cows graze the pitch but the cows were great for fertilising the grass and the pitch was brilliant that season

We do not have to answer it. If it was the right decision for the club then they would take promotion.

The rules say we do not have to go up , so whats the problem ?

So if Elburton or St Austell come second , what will you say if they do not take promotion ?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Well come on then - reply. I am not the one who keeps bringing this topic up.

I am more than happy to give my views and not fall asleep this time.............promise.

Would your club take promotion ? Who is your club by the way. Come on theolderigetthebetterIwas lets be having you son.

In my honest opinion I think there are more than plenty good standard of players in this league this have the ambitions and would jump at the chance to play in higher leagues. clubs that take promotion could quite easily get a group of good players from this league that would love to play a higher standard in improving themselves and ambitious clubs.

We do not have to answer it. If it was the right decision for the club then they would take promotion.

The rules say we do not have to go up , so whats the problem ?

So if Elburton or St Austell come second , what will you say if they do not take promotion ?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Well come on then - reply. I am not the one who keeps bringing this topic up.

I am more than happy to give my views and not fall asleep this time.............promise.

Would your club take promotion ? Who is your club by the way. Come on theolderigetthebetterIwas lets be having you son.

No, My club would not take promotion. Reason being - finance and geography - simples.

Your club do not take promotion - because ???????