Cornwall Football Forum

2 games in 2 days

Cury fc have fixtures on Tuesday and Wednesday next week. How can this be acceptable we are not complaining about the amount of games left my issue is back to back games. Why can we play Tuesday and Thursday ? Already a number of our senior players(old) have ruled themselves of the second game. Surly these fixtures can be looked at !!

Yeah u r correct I am just speaking out and using us an example I understand the fixture list must be very hard to produce with all the different problems from cup matches to bad weather but surely it's proof read before publishing. Once again I am just opening a topic and these comments have nothing to do with the management and secretary of cury fc

Guest BenTheYeti

I hope you get the Tuesday fixture changed rather than the Wednesday, as I've just booked the night off work so I can play!

we have 3 games in two days, atm illogan reserves psc cup, saturday sunday league semi final sunday morning 10 30, and barker bowl semi final at holmans 2.00 clock sunday afteroon any not played be forefited fun eh

Barker Bowl Semi Final at Holmans now on Wednesday 17th April due to pitch being unavailable on the Sunday due to schedu led Holmans Youth Fixtures

Guest BenTheYeti

The St Ives Reserves vs Cury game has now been moved to the Thursday, common sense prevails and I have to go beg my boss for another evening off :P

The St Ives Reserves vs Cury game has now been moved to the Thursday, common sense prevails and I have to go beg my boss for another evening off :P

Good luck with the time off it seems the only option to move the game to Thursday hopefully see u there