Cornwall Football Forum

Video highlights of the Sutton Utd. fixture

Committed the unforgivable football videographers' sin today - not once but twice - i.e. I failed to follow the flight of the ball into the net. Mind you, filming directly into the sun was nigh impossible; I could hardly pick the ball out on either of my onboard monitors. So if any of you guys know a scaffolding company who can create a tower for me, I might be able to get back to doing a half decent job. Thankfully Dave and Yestsie didn't see the first goal either - Stewart was just taking his seat when the quick free kick was taken.

But what a joy to be back at Treyewe Rd filming Conference South football again. Even the optimist in me believed the game was up last Friday week.

The link to the montage is http://www.piranfilms.com/sports_films.php

Mark

Difficult filming in those positions, would it SAFELY be possible to take a section off the temporary stand to construct a filming tower?

The man with the drink probably thought he was allowed to take his beer into the stand, it would appear that the stewards were directing him to the small drinking area in front of the clubhouse to finish off his drink in accordance with local regulations, I said local because some clubs in the conference turn a blind eye to drinks in the flimsy plastic containers.

When I arrived at approx 1.15 the stewards were telling the away support where the could and where they could not drink their favoured beverage.

For the first day of the new regimes learning curve things on the whole went well, some Sutton fans thought it high handed for one of their numbers being told off for using the C word but when we were a Chelmsford a few weeks or so ago one of their supporters used the same word and received an instant ban of three months, it's all about building a family atmosphere.

Great day at Truro yesterday even though we had the wrong result.

All those away fans demonstrated the business brought into the county by having a TOP non league football team. Sutton estimated their support to be around 100 so we still need a lot more locals to join in.