Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City FC website?

yes we did publish this story, i was hoping to not have to defend this issue but we were just trying to make a point that the years of kevin Heaney financing Truro city saw the club rise from the bottom of the low low leagues to pro status,

do you think Truro would be in Conferance south without his financing?

Yes i'm sure over the years, like most chairman of football clubs you have all grown to hate him and his actions but it should be recognised that what he did, good or bad, Truro City Football Club are in a fantastic league and have been to wembley.

we still support Truro FC at the Truro.com offices and are looking forward to seeing how things go with the new owners

On thing, if they are interested in helping Truro, not just Truro City.then they use their spell-checker and grammar buttons.

The original piece was full of mistakes as is the posting above.

yes we did publish this story, i was hoping to not have to defend this issue but we were just trying to make a point that the years of kevin Heaney financing Truro city saw the club rise from the bottom of the low low leagues to pro status,

Yes i'm sure over the years, like most chairman of football clubs you have all grown to hate him and his actions but it should be recognised that what he did, good or bad, Truro City Football Club are in a fantastic league and have been to wembley.

we still support Truro FC at the Truro.com offices and are looking forward to seeing how things go with the new owners

Some fair points there, I'd leave it at that

Lets get something straight.Kevin Heaney did not finance Truro City.

He used the Club to get a massive loan.

So if you are going to continue to praise him for the wonderful work he has done.

Stay away from our Club. :SM_carton: :SM_carton: :SM_carton:

Lets get something straight.Kevin Heaney did not finance Truro City.

He used the Club to get a massive loan.

So if you are going to continue to praise him for the wonderful work he has done.

Stay away from our Club. :SM_carton: :SM_carton: :SM_carton:

That is also a very valid point.

• 2 weeks later...