Cornwall Football Forum

Dane Bunney Resigned?

Loving the banter but on a side note I am under the impression that Dane feels that his circumstances have changed since he took the job , and he cant put 100 % into it, and no matter what the score was Saturday he was stepping down. Hopefully Cullumpton can put this start behind them and appoint someone in the near future to push them back up the league

Loving the banter but on a side note I am under the impression that Dane feels that his circumstances have changed since he took the job , and he cant put 100 % into it, and no matter what the score was Saturday he was stepping down. Hopefully Cullumpton can put this start behind them and appoint someone in the near future to push them back up the league

will dane be the next manager at plymstock cus they havnt won a game yet words out could be changes at deans cross ? watch this space

I would think that Mr Unorthodox would like this. Seems like every time anything is written about Bunney he comes on here and defends him.

And why would i want him to join Plymstock? Dane has managed Millbrook, Ottery St Mary, Cullumpton and ive only played under him at Millbrook.

I only stuck up for him as he has obviously found things difficult at recent clubs dont think its helped having his name slated on this forum continuously.

As for Plymstock, Pete Hill is newley appointed and i cant imagine the club woud keep chopping and changing personel. Things need to be stable for the club to move forward so i imagine Pete will be in charge for a while yet, and im sure results will come. Im sure new siginings with the current crop will push the club up the league.