Cornwall Football Forum

No bias from Dave Deacon here then ?

The thread that was started by Dave Deacon http://www.cornwallfootballforum.com/forum/index.php?showforum=14 brought several replies which have now been deleted and the thread locked. All that remains is some self publicity for the City club.

I was under the impression, that a FORUM was just that, a place for open discussion, unless of course there are anti-City comments it appears. As it happens, the comments made referred to the salaries received by GPs, slightly off topic but still related to the new CEO's previous employment.

Perhaps that City seem to have their own forums elsewhere, this one should be removed completely, that way Dave wouldn't have to read the negative comments against his favourite club.

The thread that was started by Dave Deacon http://www.cornwallf...hp?showforum=14 brought several replies which have now been deleted and the thread locked. All that remains is some self publicity for the City club.

I was under the impression, that a FORUM was just that, a place for open discussion, unless of course there are anti-City comments it appears. As it happens, the comments made referred to the salaries received by GPs, slightly off topic but still related to the new CEO's previous employment.

Perhaps that City seem to have their own forums elsewhere, this one should be removed completely, that way Dave wouldn't have to read the negative comments against his favourite club.

Rather ill-advised to pull comments, truly defeats the purpose of a forum,unless of course there was anything abusive or illegal in any way.

I have had nothing to do with this Nemesis - I've left a message on your phone asking for a call-back so you and I can discuss your remarks between ourselves. My number is 07759 502408. Thanks Dave

Sorry Dave, can't use the phone at work, just sneak online now and then. Not sure what there is to discuss, if another Moderator took the thread off, just say so. My comments still stand regardless of who removed the comments and locked the thread.

Their have been occasions in the past when I have strayed away from FOOTBALL DISCUSSION, at times whilst replying to Nemesis, on those occasions my postings have been removed, I too have then named which moderator I thought removed them and have been told I had named the wrong person, ON EVERY OCCASION I have apologised not only for getting the name wrong but also for what I had posted.

Mr Deacon can confirm I have always posted to him in those circumstances that I respect all the work he and others do for Cornish Football in having the website and forums - I don't believe in censorship for censorships sake, however. there are occasions certain personal elements need to be addressed by a third party, in this case it was a non football related comment that appears to have been removed.

I admit I did not see the comment but understand it related to Truro's new CEO's possible non football related salary, that is personal and none of us has a right to discuss it.

What amazes me is the number of times Mr Deacon unfairly comes under attack, we should ALL be supporting him for a job well done.

Mountaineer would love us not to discuss anything about Truro City unless it involved a football. The fact in this instance, is that Dave Deacon posted a thread that is most definitely a non-football matter, he explained his reasons to me when I called him yesterday evening and I couldn't disagree with his point of view.

So, Dave Deacon says we can discuss non-football matters, question remains why was the thread removed. It seems a Moderator is unhappy with the 'constant' City knocking posts. May I suggest that as the club make more headlines off the pitch than on, the posts on this open forum are going to reflect public opinion. If you want a biased 'we love City' forum, the club and its supporters run those where they play 'happy families' together.

Mountaineer would love us not to discuss anything about Truro City unless it involved a football.

Nemesis enjoys insulting people, this time it was Mr Deacon, if Nemesis read my posting properly he would observe I was praising Dave for all the good work he does for OUR ENJOYMENT.

If the OFFENDING posting mentioned someones livelyhood then deletion was CORRECT right has always got to triumph over ignorance.

Think its about time we got NEMESIS and MOUNTAINEER a slot on the Jeremy Kyle show to solve their differences....!!

Getting all bit boring between you two now.., why dont you just ignore each other and stop biting..??????

Quite funny that, I have just sent a PM to Mountaineer saying something very similar. Not sure that either of us qualify for the Kyle show, they certainly couldn't afford my fee for appearing !

Think its about time we got NEMESIS and MOUNTAINEER a slot on the Jeremy Kyle show to solve their differences....!!

Getting all bit boring between you two now.., why dont you just ignore each other and stop biting..??????

Quite funny that, I have just sent a PM to Mountaineer saying something very similar. Not sure that either of us qualify for the Kyle show, they certainly couldn't afford my fee for appearing !

Or the Security Guards.

We have agreed to disagree P E A C E F U L L Y. :yahoo: