Cornwall Football Forum

Anita you should of recieved an e:mail about the law amendments ,, As for next season I will proberly not being doing senior football as a ref, as I am struggling to shake off an injury , so I`m sure there are a few ( or may be more ) players will be dancing in the street and hanging out the flags this season :drink: .

I will be definatley doing junior football this season so I`m sorry lads about that. :thumbsup:

Martin its not that bad but I feel that I will not be able to perform to the standard that i feel i should and its not fair on the teams and players if I`m not 100% as I`ve never been a stand in the center cycle ref and i know how inportant it is to get into the right position (just like you mate) , Not saying that I feel that in Duchy football you can just walk around , but I feel it will be slightly easier for me . As for the banter it will never go away I will hound you till you get it right LOL so be afriad be very afriad i`m out to get you and make sure you earn that top ref name ha ha ha . I might even get to assess you ho ho i do hope so . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bloody hell, rules on colour of tape now? Really? It's lower league football can we all be that picky to get the exact colour? Glad I'm stepping out of it

Really hope refs aren't that picky to pull players up on it. But if they're being assessed I'm sure they'll have to imply it.

But come on fa, let's remember this is grass roots football

After reading some of the posts on here I think some clubs that have ambition to move to higher levels should take a good look at the managers they have in place, and when they show such distinct lack of respect to officials they should remove them from their position ASAP. You can tell that these so-called managers have never played football other than at the lowest level. So come on clubs if you have a manager who comes on here and slates off officials lets sort it and quickly.

Also is such a hard job to pick up a roll of tape that matches your socks you all know what colour your playing in!!!!!!!!