Cornwall Football Forum

The Best Football in Cornwall - Truro V Ebbsfleet, Saturday 10th 3PM, FA Trophy

Disgusting.

That is not what I would call the Truro players - they fought to the very end despite missing Ash, Martin and Hayles. Cody Cooke played exceptionally well in the circumstances in the middle. The finishing by Les was great and Dan Smith played like the Smith of old.

What was disgusting was the referee and his (very old) linesman. Their 3rd goal, effectively the killer, was so obviously handball it made Henry's look tame in comparison as you will probably see on Piran Films. We should have had a penalty at 2-4 down as well, not given. Add in the fact that we should have had 2 free kicks on the edge of their box plus Watkins was incorrectly adjudged offside at least TWICE when he through of goal. The officiating is DIRE.

5-2 is not deserved.

I thought Falmouth Town have played FA Cup 1st Round Proper at Bickland Park?

Maybe you ment to type highest standard of football played in Cornwall this year.

Falmouth are still the only Cornish club to play in the 2nd. Round Proper of The F A Trophy

Looks like 2 more things that Truro have yet to be better than Falmouth at !!

you know what they say Duty 281 you had eleven men on the field, with three out your squad should still have been strong enough,

As for the Officials you may well be correct, some of the Ebsfleet supporters may say that the Officials got it right,

I have been in the same position as you at Falmouth When it seemed that the Ref could do nothing in Towns favour,

But as you also know thats Football as we say a funny game,

you just have to pick yourselves up & now secure your place in the League, as I cannot see Truro going up this year,

I have to get this one in Falmouth are still the only Cornish side to reach the second round of the FA Trophy, UP THE TOWN

Hammers :c::clapper: :c: