Cornwall Football Forum

• 2 weeks later...

Risdale & Heaney, which one is Bonny and which one is Clyde ? And yes I do mean Clyde from the Bandit films...

So will PAFC end up as a feeder club for TCFC, one relegation and one promotion and they would be in the same division next season, perhaps Heaney will get his nice big stadium and move Truro the 50 odd miles up the A38 - AFC Plymouth anyone ?

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/Truro-FC-owner-Kevin-Heaney-linked-bid-buy/story-12794228-detail/story.html

Notice in this piece he put in a bid earlier using a firm set up in his girlfriends name. As slippery as a fish!

What happens to Truro?

After reading this will it be Truro Argyle or Plymouth City in the not too distant future? :glare:

You are right, Hoppit. Now he has a stake in Argyle, his interest in Truro will evaporate. This will be Truro's peak season and when KH pulls the plug it will be a ghastly spectacle as TCFC goes into freefall back down the levels, that's if it can even survive at all. If the Threemilestone stadium gets the go ahead, there is a chance that KH will stay because then he can make the money he has always had in his sights from developing the present ground which must be worth a fortune in real estate terms. The club needs a rich benefactor whose main interest is local football rather than money. IF on the other hand KH stays on board and sees Truro into the Conference Premier or even League 2 people might just start to like him again.

Having read Dave Deacon's booklet re Mr Heaney,there is no doubt that football/Truro City wise he has put his money where his mouth is.Apparently £3m,Truro City has seen remarkable progress up the league pyramid system and has won the F.A. Vase at Wembley.If for some reason he pulls out of Truro City the club will be in no worse a situation than when he became involved.The city would still have a football club in some shape or form,even if matches had initially had to be played in a farmers field or a school pitch.Should that ever happen,those close to TCFC should be thankful for the memories that most clubs will never enjoy.

Heaney,there is no doubt that football/Truro City wise he has put his money where his mouth is.Apparently £3m, - those close to TCFC should be thankful for the memories that most clubs will never enjoy.

Those that did work for him at Treyew Rd and were not paid also have memories, perhaps if he put his money where the bills were, he may have had a better press. He and Risdale make a fine pair, god help Plymuff !

Unfortuneately bancruptcy is something leaves others in financial difficulty when it's not their fault,it's the nature of the times we live in I'm afraid.My post was to do with the football club aspect of things only.I personally dont have an opinion on what Mr Heaney's true aspirations are.My point is that so far he has done over and above what anyone thought possible regarding the playing success at the club.

As I said,history will show that Truro City won the FA Vase,something that real Cornish sports people are proud of.

Having read Dave Deacon's booklet re Mr Heaney,there is no doubt that football/Truro City wise he has put his money where his mouth is.Apparently £3m,Truro City has seen remarkable progress up the league pyramid system and has won the F.A. Vase at Wembley.If for some reason he pulls out of Truro City the club will be in no worse a situation than when he became involved.The city would still have a football club in some shape or form,even if matches had initially had to be played in a farmers field or a school pitch.Should that ever happen,those close to TCFC should be thankful for the memories that most clubs will never enjoy.

Could have paid off his debts his "other" companies owed for a fraction of 3 million as an act of moral kindness. Yeh right. Surley the law needs to be changed. As you say football wise Truro are doing brilliantly,long may it continue but dont old your breath.Just my opinion i know nothing.

How easy it is for people to come onto forums, hide behind their fictitious names and slag people off without knowing the whole truth, if hearsay evidence was acted on those involved in the Newquay - St Austell affray would have been banned for life without appeal, I think a few should JUDGE themselves and HOPPIT.

I worked for a couple of companies that went bust, yes I got shafted slightly, but I got on with life, unlike those bosses who disappeared into the sunset Mr H has remained, there for all of us to see, I challenge anyone who can prove the bile they continue to spout to approach him with the facts because if the truth were known you know not what you are talking about.

Mountaineer is my forum name, most know my name is Ivor Marshall.

Cowards are those scared to venture out of the woodwork without their masks.

Very well said Ivor.I agree with every word you said,but i'm afraid it will fall on deaf ears.

These personal attacks about Mr Heaney's business activities shoud not be allowed to carry on

by the same few people,it's been allowed to carry on for far too long.

I thought the admin on the forum were trying to stop the sort of posts that involved personal

attacks on persons?

I thought the admin on the forum were trying to stop the sort of posts that involved personal attacks on persons?

I wouldn't exactly agree they are "personal attacks" - what is being written is mostly very old news and has appeared in newspapers, television and radio well before here.

When accusations are made and someone is named in relation to them that becomes a PERSONAL ATTACK.

Maybe things have appeared in the media but that is old news, time goes on and in that time some of the wrongs may have been corrected, NO LAWS HAVE BEEN BROKEN, the person targetted walks free, a law abiding citizen.

I am surprised that over the past months legal action hasn't been taken against those spreading their venom.

When accusations are made and someone is named in relation to them that becomes a PERSONAL ATTACK.

Maybe things have appeared in the media but that is old news, time goes on and in that time some of the wrongs may have been corrected, NO LAWS HAVE BEEN BROKEN, the person targetted walks free, a law abiding citizen.

I am surprised that over the past months legal action hasn't been taken against those spreading their venom.

Show me where i have mentioned any individuals name. I merely commented on earlier posts, or generalised on a particular topic, through experiences of my own, so get off the moral high ground and get YOUR facts right before slagging me off.Im known as Hoppit my real name is The Scarlet Pimpernal :thumbsup:

Show me where i have mentioned any individuals name. I merely commented on earlier posts, or generalised on a particular topic, through experiences of my own, so get off the moral high ground and get YOUR facts right before slagging me off.Im known as Hoppit my real name is The Scarlet Pimpernal :thumbsup:

Show me where I have said you have mentioned any individuals name, I was referring to those who HAVE, you are obviously paranoid, dish it out but can't take it, otherwise you wouldn't have thought I was referring to your veiled, hide in the corner remarks.

Show me where I have said you have mentioned any individuals name, I was referring to those who HAVE, you are obviously paranoid, dish it out but can't take it, otherwise you wouldn't have thought I was referring to your veiled, hide in the corner remarks.

Why do you feel the need to be so nasty? I just comment on posts and give my opinion, if you don't agree with them so be it.Does'nt give you the right to slag me off.Nothing is veiled and i never hide anywhere or i would'nt comment on anything. Yes i am paranoid but that is a medical condition for which i am receiving treatment, don't need comments on that really not a very nice condition.