Cornwall Football Forum

Charlie Adam.

You filthy dirty Scottish ----.

It is reported,that Gareth Bale looks like he has broken his leg and ankle.

As for that Scottish p---k,saying he did'nt mean to hurt him.Disgraceful.

A bigger disgrace was referee Lee Probert,who did'nt even issue a card.

What the hell is he doing in the Premiership.

Listening to Stan Collymore on Talksport was also disgraceful,telling everyone hes apologised and didnt mean it.

Collymore you w----r.

After last week at Chelsea.

We get this.

Will the F.A act.You know the answer.

:SM_carton: :SM_carton: :SM_carton:

Guest man city fan

just seen the challenge on youtube, looks as tho he had no intention to get the ball just take bale out (body check)

but i doubt he wanted to inflict a seriuos injury on him i think the fact it did was just unlucky that it did.

How many people would have picked up the foul WITHOUT seeing the many replays that were shown? Not many I bet.

Yes it was bad tackle and should be dealt with by the FA.

Maybe your more angry that Spurs have only won 1 out of the last 9 games?

Or we are more angry that best player in the premier league this season may have broke his leg?

How many people would have picked up the foul WITHOUT seeing the many replays that were shown? Not many I bet.

35,000 people seen it,and were shouting at dim wit Probert to give him,what he deserved,a red card.

As tms no 9,said the League's best player leaving the pitch on a stretcher,with a serious injury,made Spurs past form

second nature.

Obviously Spurfect was very unhappy as that was a bad bad tackle

Paul, if you think that tackle was accidental then you probably also believe in the Loch Ness Monster

As for Collymore - an absolute clown !

Him and Talkshite deserve each other. Far and away the worst presenter on any Radio or TV show that I've heard

35,000 people seen it

The other 535 people didnt!!!!! :)

Obviously Spurfect was very unhappy as that was a bad bad tackle

Paul, if you think that tackle was accidental then you probably also believe in the Loch Ness Monster

As for Collymore - an absolute clown !

Him and Talkshite deserve each other. Far and away the worst presenter on any Radio or TV show that I've heard

Well Harry Redknapp didnt think it was anything but an accident. It was a bad tackle, but do people really go in to break peoples legs/ankles?

If Charlie Adam wasnt a previous / current / future transfer target for Spurs methinks old saggy chops would have a been a little more critical of that tackle

I'm not saying that Adam wanted to break Bales' leg or even cause him serious injury,but he definitely knew what he was doing when he went into that challenge