Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 20/03/2010

BARKER BOWL

Wendron 0 Perranporth 13 (Leete 4, Cox 3, Barclay 2, Stribley (a peach) Walters and Williams (?).

Ross Maynard missed 5 open goals including one in the last minute that bounced of his belly and he fell face first in the mud :yahoo:

BARKER BOWL

Wendron 0 Perranporth 13 (Leete 4, Cox 3, Barclay 2, Stribley (a peach) Walters and Williams (?).

Ross Maynard missed 5 open goals including one in the last minute that bounced of his belly and he fell face first in the mud :yahoo:

I think it was 12-0 not 13, which is why you don't have the final scorer Mitch.

Great performance, and as a Wendron player said to his team mate at half time (5-0 down) this team are awesome :clapper:

:)

hayle 0 4 pendeen percy stephens. not a great game too watch, pendeen in control for 90% of game but guilty off not taking their chances,no disrespect too hayle who battled for 90mins but it should off been double figures. on a plus point for pendeen ,players that have been out injured are all back next week. ref on the day did a good job.

20/03/2010

Rosudgeon 1 Carharrack 0

Not alot to say about the match. Conditions were great for sailing. If the game was on TV I would have probably turned over. First half appeared to be a game of who could keep the ball in play. Very little shots at goal. Second half very much the same. Stalemate. Last minute, Rosudgeon took a shot that went into back of the net. Went Home. I cannot see what is different about the side that beat Perranporth but now struggling to get a goal. Enough said. Next week local rivals Frogpool in the cup.

Match Offical: Ben Judd. Young Ben controled the game well, very much learning his trade, keep it up.

Camborne Park 2-2 Pendeen Reserves, Camborne need to learn the only thing that should be kicked on the pitch is the ball,one of the dirtiest sides i have ever seen,been around football for 40yrs,they need to learn people have to go to work on Monday and it's only FHL Div3. :SM_carton: :ninja:

Camborne Park 2-2 Pendeen Reserves, Camborne need to learn the only thing that should be kicked on the pitch is the ball,one of the dirtiest sides i have ever seen,been around football for 40yrs,they need to learn people have to go to work on Monday and it's only FHL Div3. :SM_carton::ninja:

Must agree Mr T!Are full back needs a new jaw ...and 1of are strikers is out from what can only be described as a reckless behind challenge and yea you did get the ball after you kicked is legs away from him!! But must admit if the ref had clamped down on it in the first ten mins. it would have stopped!!! But there was no need for the old boy in the middle to kick every1 that came in a ten metre radius of him!! and then get booked for saying nothing....and this ain't sour grapes we should have had the game settled in the 1st half!all in all a crap game of football not helped by a mullered pitch that had its own lake and duck collection!!!

Guest pete norfolk

Camborne Park 1sts no game

Camborne Park Res 2 Pendeen Rovers Res 2 HT 1-2

Apart from the puddle in the middle of the pich the rest of the pitch was very good so no complaints there. If it had been bad then the bounce of the ball wouldn't of been so high.

As for the two incidents mentioned, the full back admitted himself it was a 50/50 that he lost out onbut the other incident was reckless, i give you that.

As for the guy in the centre of the park, he's just too old and mistiming tackles lol.

Upcoming games:

St. Agnes vs Camborne Park

Carharrack Res vs Camborne Park Res - Big six pointer