Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 31/10/09

Div 1

Camborne Park 1 Perranwell 4 h/t 0-2

Perran took the lead after 10 minutes when a free-kick was headed down and bundled into the net.An angled drive brought the second ten minutes later.

Another angled drive early in the second half finished up in the net but was touched in by a player in an offside position.It was a short respite as a fine move down the right ended with a good volley.Park pulled a goal back when Stuart Hull chipped the keeper who lost his footing but a Torres like finish from Dave Angell sealed the win and points.

Thanks for the hospitality afterwards.

Terry Jennings Cup (FHFL 3)

Lanner 2 Frogpool 1

A definite game of 2 halfs we were on top for the 1st half going in 1-0 up against frogpool, the ref even disallowed a goal for us for offside when the linesman wasn't even up with play and accepted his decision. frogpool had the better of the 2nd half equalising with about 20 minutes left, we responded quite well and scored the winner with 10 minutes left even though the linesman flagged 4 offside against a player not interfering with play the ref played on . A good result for us but a little unlucky for frogpool who didnt deserve to lose after they played so well in the 2nd half.

Lanner Goalscorers

Lee Golstone (pen)

Chris Vargas

In reply to retired for now, the incident has been reported to the Falmouth Helston League, and Hayle have asked them for an official enquiry into why the person felt he had to video the game. As far as I can ascertain no offence has been committed. Apart maybe trespass as the videoing was done from an adjoining field.

In reply to retired for now, the incident has been reported to the Falmouth Helston League, and Hayle have asked them for an official enquiry into why the person felt he had to video the game. As far as I can ascertain no offence has been committed. Apart maybe trespass as the videoing was done from an adjoining field.

have removed my previous post and apologise. Not hayles fault. just wondering y i started playing footy again. Whatever happens was a good game to play in. Hayle have a very good side and will do well this season.

joejellico, i apologise. have removed my post. delete quote thing on ur post if u wish. was just v frustrated by childish antics which werent on hayles part. was a v good game of footy and it doesnt deserve any hassle after

Pendeen Rovers Res. 5-2 Camborne Park Res CUP.

Fine display from 2nds playing some nice one touch football, new Super strike partnership up front today clicking well with 4 of the goals !!! Park played there part in a entertaining game that overall was played in a very good spirit....great turn out by Park after the game to, where they .won the BOAT RACE!!! :c: :c:

Fine display from 2nds playing some nice one touch football, new Super strike partnership up front today clicking well with 4 of the goals !!! Park played there part in a entertaining game that overall was played in a very good spirit....great turn out by Park after the game to, where they .won the BOAT RACE!!!

who are the new strikers that did so well??

Guest pete norfolk

Div 1

Perran took the lead after 10 minutes when a free-kick was headed down and bundled into the net.An angled drive brought the second ten minutes later.

Another angled drive early in the second half finished up in the net but was touched in by a player in an offside position.It was a short respite as a fine move down the right ended with a good volley.Park pulled a goal back when Stuart Hull chipped the keeper who lost his footing but a Torres like finish from Dave Angell sealed the win and points.

Well played to Perranwell yesterday. Played really well and had to be a strong display from our defence to keep it at 4.

Sorry also to the player i did a wreckless tackle on with high studs showing and also to the player who hurt his back in a 50/50 challenge. Hope both are ok.

Good luck for the rest of the season and will see you at your place later in the season.

have removed my previous post and apologise. Not hayles fault. just wondering y i started playing footy again. Whatever happens was a good game to play in. Hayle have a very good side and will do well this season.

joejellico, i apologise. have removed my post. delete quote thing on ur post if u wish. was just v frustrated by childish antics which werent on hayles part. was a v good game of footy and it doesnt deserve any hassle after

:D forgiven and forgotten mate.

best wishes and good luck for season. :thumbsup:

Div 1

Well played to Perranwell yesterday. Played really well and had to be a strong display from our defence to keep it at 4.

Sorry also to the player i did a wreckless tackle on with high studs showing and also to the player who hurt his back in a 50/50 challenge. Hope both are ok.

Good luck for the rest of the season and will see you at your place later in the season.

Div 1

Thanks for the apology in regards to your high tackle, dont worry about it, just a cut on the shin,was just lucky my studs didnt stick in the ground, to be fair you were very apologetic and there are no hard feelings, all the best for the season

Pendeen Rovers Res. 5-2 Camborne Park Res CUP.

Fine display from 2nds playing some nice one touch football, new Super strike partnership up front today clicking well with 4 of the goals !!! Park played there part in a entertaining game that overall was played in a very good spirit....great turn out by Park after the game to, where they .won the BOAT RACE!!! :c::c:

well done to johnny“hatrick”watson, your first outfield game in about 3 years & you score a hatrick!!!!!!

WELL DONE BOYS, GREAT RESULT!!!!!