Cornwall Football Forum

Come on Anti-Truro brigade why do you hate them?

I like to see them win and have watched them loads of times over the past couple of seasons. I dont go as much now as the cost of the kids at a fiver is IMO far too steep, I can handle a tenner for adults but I think kids should be encouraged.

As for the off field politics, well I prefer to keep out of it.

hate is a strong word, I just think most people actually don't give a how they do!

the main thing is the off the field stuff as I've said. And for others, its the "doing it for Cornwall" complete tosh, I've always said and most others have, Truro winning their respective league has done nothing for my club, so why should I support them???

the cost of the kids at a fiver is IMO far too steep, I can handle a tenner for adults but I think kids should be encouraged.

The price for kids was dropped over a month ago to £3. There is also a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) for £23. The price drop was made by Kevin Heaney after he took over the admission to the ground.

the cost of the kids at a fiver is IMO far too steep, I can handle a tenner for adults but I think kids should be encouraged.

The price for kids was dropped over a month ago to £3. There is also a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) for £23. The price drop was made by Kevin Heaney after he took over the admission to the ground.

Well thats a lot more reasonable, I know its only 2 quid but its the principle. Thank you for informing me of that one, no doubt we shall pop along a bit more now :smiley20:

As I have said many times on here in the past also it is a fantastic achievement of a cornish club to get where TCFC are at present and has to be good for the county when you see them mentioned on Sky Sports etc and I certainly like to get along to home games when my own side are not playing - cannot understand the dinosaurs on here who don't seem able to appreciate this - they would if it were their clubs I am sure!!!!.

Guest Bundiwilliams

£10 to watch city- jesus get a life, drop the price, means more people in and more money in and a better atmosphere for the team when at home!!!!