Cornwall Football Forum

It's going to a replay

Forest Green Rovers may be only a stones throw above the relegation places but they play the LOAN SYSTEM very well, therefore, they are hard to weigh up strength wise, although losing 7-0 to Cambridge United they DREW with Conference Premier League LEADERS - OXFORD UNITED 0-0 and only lost 1-0 to BIG CLUBS - MANSFIELD TOWN and LUTON TOWN.

For TRURO CITY this IS a BIG CLUB DRAW and hopefully the paying public will support the event.

Forest Green Rovers may be only a stones throw above the relegation places but they play the LOAN SYSTEM very well, therefore, they are hard to weigh up strength wise, although losing 7-0 to Cambridge United they DREW with Conference Premier League LEADERS - OXFORD UNITED 0-0 and only lost 1-0 to BIG CLUBS - MANSFIELD TOWN and LUTON TOWN.

For TRURO CITY this IS a BIG CLUB DRAW and hopefully the paying public will support the event.

The paying public will come !! but not at £10 for adults !! ............dont get why there are not looking at the bigger picture !! , lots of ways to get more people through the gates , and more money !!

Im sure they would love to play in front of a nice crowd 1000 + instead of the 400 - 500 they get.

I think the commercial department need to get smart !! and strart making the great facilities work for them !!

cut the prices , and fill the seats !! get the local school kids in , dont get why this isnt being done !!

big market still being missed out on !!

The paying public will come !! but not at £10 for adults !! ............dont get why there are not looking at the bigger picture !! , lots of ways to get more people through the gates , and more money !!

Im sure they would love to play in front of a nice crowd 1000 + instead of the 400 - 500 they get.

I think the commercial department need to get smart !! and strart making the great facilities work for them !!

cut the prices , and fill the seats !! get the local school kids in , dont get why this isnt being done !!

big market still being missed out on !!

I think we have had this disscusion a million times on here, and if i remember correctly the club have no choice how much they charge

I think we have had this disscusion a million times on here, and if i remember correctly the club have no choice how much they charge

The FA set a minimum charge, but "a higher admission charge may be mutually agreed between the clubs concerned". The last set of rules I saw, maybe last season??? said the minimum charge for the 4th Qual was £6.

--

Richard