Cornwall Football Forum

pre match music?

Guest AbCd

The Masterplan - Oasis.

If that doesn't do the job, it has to be, Gonna fly now -Bill Conte (the music Rocky trains to when he runs up the steps in the original film)..

AbCd, Elvis fan?. "An American Trilogy" would be my choice of song if I had to choose one of the kings tracks. Or "If I can dream"......

whats the best song to get you pumped up for a game??

mines Elvis Presley-Cant help falling in love!

Oh, and that's the song I sung to my wife at our wedding reception (I'm a better singer than dancer ;) )

Guest mikey catterall

the verve ( lucky man )

bruce springstein ( danceing in the dark )

oh and not to forget patrick swazye ( shes like the wind )

3 of the best if i do say so myself :lol:

OMG :SM_carton_y:

patrick swazye ( shes like the wind )

bruce springstein ( dancing in the dark )

MIKEY I THINK YOU MISSED READ THE POST , IT WAS SONGS TO GET FIRED UP BEFORE A GAME NOT SONGS TO GET OUT A BOTTLE OF BLUE NUN AND GIVE THE MRS A TREAT !! :wacko:

IF YOUR GOING TO GET READY FOR BATTLE THEN THESE ARE YOUR TOP 3

THE RAMONES - HEY HO LETS GO .

NIVANA - BREED .

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - KNOW YOUR ENEMY . :clapper:

Guest mikey catterall

OMG :SM_carton_y:

patrick swazye ( shes like the wind )

bruce springstein ( dancing in the dark )

MIKEY I THINK YOU MISSED READ THE POST , IT WAS SONGS TO GET FIRED UP BEFORE A GAME NOT SONGS TO GET OUT A BOTTLE OF BLUE NUN AND GIVE THE MRS A TREAT !! :wacko:

IF YOUR GOING TO GET READY FOR BATTLE THEN THESE ARE YOUR TOP 3

THE RAMONES - HEY HO LETS GO .

NIVANA - BREED .

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - KNOW YOUR ENEMY . :clapper:

lol boof there my feel good songs spread the love mate :lol: but the verve ( love is noise )is a good one to get fired up and the robartes roar does it for me goodluck for the season :thumbsup:

Guest mikey catterall

me and my mate jamo every sat on the way to footy lisen to a song from the rocky collection i think the song is called ( theres no easy way out ) now that is a beauty i think its from rocky 4

me and my mate jamo every sat on the way to footy lisen to a song from the rocky collection i think the song is called ( theres no easy way out ) now that is a beauty i think its from rocky 4

It is called that, well just "no easy way out" and its by a guy called Robert Tepper - great song.

''I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects. Do you like Beethoven?''

haha gary oldman, but from which film?

Excellent, LEON..... :thumbsup:

Uriah Heap - Gypsy

Class!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wgOz8iweLc...feature=related

Lead singer is Coopsie with hair! Blonde hair!

:clapper: .. Laughed my ass off at that mate :D ... It's funny cos it's true ;):c:

Now can't you bugger back off on your hols :c:

S ex Pistols

God Save The Queen

Good shout that one :clapper:

Another favorite from me would have to be Samuel Barber - Adagio for Strings great piece of music (Anyone seen the film Platoon)

Before you ask, yes I do like Metallica, ALOT!!!

And NOTHING ELSE MATTERS ;):thumbsup:

Sham 69- Hurry Up Harry

Come on, come on, Hurry up Harry come on. Come on, come on, Hurry up Harry come on..... Weeeeerre going down the pub...... We're going down the pub.....

Superb choice Linda :clapper::clapper:

Sham 69 pure class as well :clapper:

Im forever blowing bubbles (The Cockney Rejects) :D:D

You just knew i was going to say that :D:D

Cor blimey, Who'd av funk you'd be clued up on "Cockney rejects" eh geeza ;):D ..

Another favorite from me would have to be Samuel Barber - Adagio for Strings great piece of music (Anyone seen the film Platoon)

GREAT film and a BEAUTIFUL piece of music. :c:

Im forever blowing bubbles (The Cockney Rejects) :D:D

You just knew i was going to say that :D:D

Cor blimey, Who'd av funk you'd be clued up on "Cockney rejects" eh geeza ;)

Speak properly please Mr coopsie I do not understand your language is it foreign or something? :P

One has never been blessed with the ability to communicate with ones peers :( . One can only assume the reasoning behind this inability to communicate with any elequence whatsoever, is perhaps pertaining to the fact that ones mother insisted I accompany her to a viewing of Peter Tchaikovsky's , 'The Nutcracker', at The Royal Opera house, rather than attend the 'excellence in elecution' seminar which was being held at Eton College at precisely the same time. ;) .

Rest assured Mr boy (see what I did there lol), one will endeavour to announciate in such a fashion that entitles you and I to enjoy many random exchanges of insignificant banter for many years to come :c:

I love the song Coopsie, but I'm not sure it would get me fired up! After all, it was a song James Hetfield wrote for the girlfriend he was missing whilst on tour - it's not really filled with aggression!

I love the song Coopsie, but I'm not sure it would get me fired up! After all, it was a song James Hetfield wrote for the girlfriend he was missing whilst on tour - it's not really filled with aggression!

Agree with all that mate, especially the bit about it not getting you fired up. Although I do have a live version on my phone that is a massive 17 minutes 21 seconds long and about half way through it rocks pretty damn good. :c::c:

and one for Cockerkneeboy AKA Mr Boy :D

:clapper: , Do you reckon that name will stick now Anita?. :c: