Cornwall Football Forum

GAMES OFF? Wens 02/09/09

Should of played five a side shifty, goals were up

patch, its not funny that we turned up. we did you lot a favour by playing you tonight and this is how you treat us!!!

we are a close knit team and luckily we enjoyed having a chat and a laugh tonight even if it was in mawnan car park. for this you will pay the price and we will beat you by at least four goals when our game is played!!

tut tut patch!

Guest mawnan beleiver

we at mawnan appologise for the game being cancelled last night i have no doubt in my mind that we would of won the three points tonight. we had a few big names back and raring to play. in fairness i no some people may disagree but with young kev morris signed on and back in the mix of things we are going to be as strong as ever. come on the mawnan. Kev the pic on facebook with you naked holding a kid is hillarious i no alot of people may think your a bit of a freak for putting something like that up but me i think genious. see you weekend mate . :drink:

Guest whirlwind

Think you should get your facts right s h i t t y. we tried to inform Melvil, but didn't have a mobile number and he hasn't got an answer phone on his home contact number.... i was asked to call RJ because hes got Joe Benneys number...which i did, not our fault if your team can't communicate correctly. cheers now.

obviously you lot at mawnan have no respect for other teams as you are clearly not bothered about this situation. so you are a top club with a good structure, not very professional when you are leaving it to one of your brain dead players to contact one of our players, next time when we want to cancel our game we will strap a note to a pidgeon and hope that one of the opposite team get the message. if they dont, its not our fault, we would have done all we can.

nice one whirlwind! (brains!!)

patch, im sure you sound funnier in your own head!!

Guest mawnan beleiver

kev and dj we have spoke about this before in training we said we would not rise to what people write have to say on this site. :SM_carton: we at mawnan accept responsibility for what happened wednesday night and we understand that by just contacting a player on the oppositions team is not good enough. and as for you bungle kevin is a very funny individual he has me roled up week in week out with his witty and sharp sense of humour. its just a shame that some people dont have the intelect to understand it. Kev= legend in my book great layer great guy. :yahoo:

im sure the nice people out at mawnan didnt mean to stitch up the albion boys. albion are of to a good start athough my brother grant thinks they still might go down. on a lighter note "THANK GOD FOR MARK MINTO KENT" the injured legend braved it for us the other night as we beat troon. things are looking good at tine i just think albion caught us on a off day wouldnt you say bungle.

whirlwind and patch you really have to stop upsetting people on here.

haha good luck mawnan and albion

over and out

Phillip M

Guest Grant Mitchell

Phil i agree with u, thank god we got Mark superman kent, pull;ed us out the mess again tonite. maybe with him onboard we can push for a top three finish. bit disspointed that we have sold matt pellow and matt metcalf, its not like we need the cash

Grant