Cornwall Football Forum

A fantastic result for Storm who lost the ref to heat exhaustion and had the St Blazey Linesman ref the game from 25 mins onward :( .

St blazey opened the scoring with a penalty which was possibly the most bizarre award ever!!! even the blazey players were discussing whether or not to do a wycombe and run the ball into their own net, they then went 2-0 up as we were still arguing about the penalty and not getting on with the game. schoolboy error!!

This really pissed us off as we had held our own and on chances should have been ahead, we pulled a goal back immediately and then went on to dominate the second half and score 2 more good to see ritchie get off the mark- first of many hopefully!!

The best part was 4 players had different kit on on the Blazey side as they had helped out from the 1sts apart from the last 10 mins of both halfs we were the better side and if our strikers facebook status hadn't of read "didn't get in till 4 and feel rough!" he may have scored one of the 8 chances he had.

Another Good result.

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest SCAREYTERRY

Penryn 3rds 5 Premier 6s 1.

A big thankyou to all the guys at premier 6s for a good game today.

Both teams played some good football and played in good spirit.(except when bushy got mud in is eye :angry2::angry2: )

Good luck to Dan and the team for the forth coming season. :smiley20: :smiley20:

Hahahahahahaha funny as f**k. The best thing about that was bushys brother thought he got kicked in the eye, but when he realised it was abit of MUD he walked away. :lol:

Great team performance today after finding ourselves 1 nil again. First half abit shakey, but we dug deep and came out deserved winners.

All the best to Premier Sixes for the season cracking bunch of lads.

Next game home to St Day combo this coming tuesday 6.30 kickoff (main pitch hopefully)

FIFI D

:c:

A fantastic result for Storm who lost the ref to heat exhaustion and had the St Blazey Linesman ref the game from 25 mins onward :( .

St blazey opened the scoring with a penalty which was possibly the most bizarre award ever!!! even the blazey players were discussing whether or not to do a wycombe and run the ball into their own net, they then went 2-0 up as we were still arguing about the penalty and not getting on with the game. schoolboy error!!

This really pissed us off as we had held our own and on chances should have been ahead, we pulled a goal back immediately and then went on to dominate the second half and score 2 more good to see ritchie get off the mark- first of many hopefully!!

The best part was 4 players had different kit on on the Blazey side as they had helped out from the 1sts apart from the last 10 mins of both halfs we were the better side and if our strikers facebook status hadn't of read "didn't get in till 4 and feel rough!" he may have scored one of the 8 chances he had.

Another Good result.

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well said Matty really promising result for us today, good confidence booster as the season draws closer and this side could really do things in this league if we play like that every week, no marksy again watching i think the ssssssshhhhh is for you enough of that said for now we will make him eat his words at the end of the season and i'm not saying we will win i'm only comenting that marksy said we wouldn't be anywhere we will see....

well done again boys very promising result!!!

St Teath duchy prem 5 Liskeard ecpl prem 2.Good performance from St Teath who completely out played and destroyed LIskeard fro a higher league.Liskeard took the lead on 20 minutes against the run of play .St teah equalised on 30 minutes trough neil polinghorne .New signing Karl Spillane scored the second after good play wih veterian addie jeffs.Guest player and last years captain Ted MEgor scorred the third on 40 minutes.The second half saw ST Teath dominate with only a slight mix up giving Liskeard there second goal on 50 minutes.The impressive kARL Spillane and Jammie Kaye combined for addie jeffs to add nimber 4 on 60 minutes.Andy Burden missed a penalty on 70 mintes after addie jeffs had been tugged back in the box,but a superb individual goal from Jammie Kaye increased the lead on 80 minutes.Jammie kaye ran the lenghth of the field beating most of the liskeard team to score the goal of the game on ly for the ref to blow for a frre kick on same player.This St Teath team is really growing and will surely look for major honours this season.Just one note Karl Spillane is committed to ST teath and yes we will Report Liskeard for the illegal approach.Why WOULD HE GO THERE WHEN WE HAVE OTHERS ON THE DOORSTEP.

I would like to say that from what i have seen at storm both sides will have strong teams, and hopefully both will challenge for honours this year and all the lads are a good bunch and very good footballers and if pricey gets his way with some players then the seconds will be strong enough to challenge the first team for positions and be able to step and do a job for andy tasker. So all teams watch out this season cos storm are on the push and will give anyone tough game this season rock on game 1.

Hahahahahahaha funny as f**k. The best thing about that was bushys brother thought he got kicked in the eye, but when he realised it was abit of MUD he walked away. :lol:

Great team performance today after finding ourselves 1 nil again. First half abit shakey, but we dug deep and came out deserved winners.

All the best to Premier Sixes for the season cracking bunch of lads.

Next game home to St Day combo this coming tuesday 6.30 kickoff (main pitch hopefully)

FIFI D

Watched Hayle 1st V St Day and if St Day play like that against you boys, you'll do well to keep them to single figures...

Ear to the ground...

The key word in your last post is IF.........

We have nothing to lose going into the game so the pressure will not be on us to get a result :P

FIFI D

I don't think there is any pressure on St Day to be honest.

Clutch at straws with the 'IF'...

IF its on the main pitch and IF my son hasn't got training the i might watch. But only 'IF'

Guest pete norfolk

Robartes Arms 5 Camborne Park 4 h/t 1-2

Game was very entertaining and fun to be part of.

Goalscorers for us were:

Peter Norfolk 2

Matt Woodward 2

Well said Matty really promising result for us today, good confidence booster as the season draws closer and this side could really do things in this league if we play like that every week, no marksy again watching i think the ssssssshhhhh is for you enough of that said for now we will make him eat his words at the end of the season and i'm not saying we will win i'm only comenting that marksy said we wouldn't be anywhere we will see....

well done again boys very promising result!!!

Guest mariner

Neway should be an interesting game and it will be closer than you think ear to the ground

FIFI D

Bet there is a 4 goal cusion

Who actually cares what the score will be, it aint as if there is 3 points up for grabs or a cup final, its a FREINDLY!!!!!!!!!!!

St Teath duchy prem 5 Liskeard ecpl prem 2.Good performance from St Teath who completely out played and destroyed LIskeard fro a higher league.Liskeard took the lead on 20 minutes against the run of play .St teah equalised on 30 minutes trough neil polinghorne .New signing Karl Spillane scored the second after good play wih veterian addie jeffs.Guest player and last years captain Ted MEgor scorred the third on 40 minutes.The second half saw ST Teath dominate with only a slight mix up giving Liskeard there second goal on 50 minutes.The impressive kARL Spillane and Jammie Kaye combined for addie jeffs to add nimber 4 on 60 minutes.Andy Burden missed a penalty on 70 mintes after addie jeffs had been tugged back in the box,but a superb individual goal from Jammie Kaye increased the lead on 80 minutes.Jammie kaye ran the lenghth of the field beating most of the liskeard team to score the goal of the game on ly for the ref to blow for a frre kick on same player.This St Teath team is really growing and will surely look for major honours this season.Just one note Karl Spillane is committed to ST teath and yes we will Report Liskeard for the illegal approach.Why WOULD HE GO THERE WHEN WE HAVE OTHERS ON THE DOORSTEP.

Hi mate, one of our lot was up watching yesterday and was impressed with the setup, dugouts and grandstand. Also said that you were the better team by far.

Grampound Reserves (Duchy 4) 0 Biscovey (Duchy 3) 3

Grampound's Reserves faced their stiffest pre-season test against a very solid Biscovey side containing a number of players that featured in Biscovey's East Cornwall side last season. Biscovey missed a sitter inside the opening couple of minutes before Grampound gradually came back into the game and had some half chances themselves but failed to keep the ball as well as Biscovey. Grampound having battled hard conceded twice in the last 10 minutes before half-time; a volley following slack marking from a corner and a tap in following an excellent save from Bennett-Glew in the Grampound goal.

Grampound's resources were stretched in the 2nd half with injuries to Aaron Yeo & Jules Woodman; as well as player/manager Alastair Woodman forced to sit out 10 mins in the sin-bin for a late challenge. Ryan Orchard was denied by an excellent save by the Biscovey keeper when clean through. On 70 minutes Biscovey wrapped up the victory with a third goal after a forward lobbed Bennett-Glew after being put through. Bennett-Glew made an excellent point blank save late on to keep the score at 3 as Biscovey fashioned another chance.

This was a tough game for Grampound's Reserves against an excellent Biscovey side including the likes of Dane Jackson, Gareth Evans etc who should do very well in Duchy 3 this season if they keep all their players.

Neway should be an interesting game and it will be closer than you think ear to the ground

FIFI D

Bet there is a 4 goal cusion

Who actually cares what the score will be, it aint as if there is 3 points up for grabs or a cup final, its a FREINDLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Very defeatist attitude towards a game. When i used to play there was no such thing as a friendly, every game was treated as a cup final.

I am sorry if i have got up anyones nose here just putting my thoughts out there, after all thats what a forum is for!!

Ear_2_the_ground, absolutely correct no such beast as a friendly , i prefer to call them non league matches and as to an earlier post just where is this "sin bin", if a challenge was that bad it deserved at least a yellow card or is this another case of the referee not applying the Laws of the game correctly.

Guest mariner

You have read and taken my post all wrong ear to the ground, us at penryn will do our very best on the night, and if we lose 10-0 or win 10-0, it will have no bearing on our season or the Sts :c:

And anyhow Jarvo wont let anyone slack!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest kopidol8

Gareth Caddy Memorial Trophy

Chacewater 3 Trevenson 1 h/t 1-1

Scorers Mike and Brendan Hitchens (although Spenny tried to claim one!) and Steve Harvey

Thanks to Trevenson for the game and long may our games in memory of a much player continue.

See you next year.

Great competitive game just a shame ref was determined for chacewater to win with two dodgy decisions late in game which cost us two goals. Great run out for us though against a good side and we did ourselves proud! Good luck to Chacewater for coming season.