Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly Results - 25/07/09

played last night

Lizard Argyle 1 Titans 1

very good game both teams trying to play football. Lizard were awarded a penalty with 12 mins to go and looked to have won the game but Titans kept plugging away and drew level with 3mins left. in the end i think a draw was a fair result. thanks to Lizard for the hospitality and loan of kit as we forgot our own what a start to the season. sorry boys i hold my hands up :blink: . good luck to Lizard for the coming season :clapper::c: :drink:

Pendeen Res (FHFL3) 2 Rosudgeon Res(MINING3) 2.

A good start to pre-season for Rosudgeon,Although we had the bare 11 we held our own,We twice came from behind with David Somers equalising for 1.1,And Geordie's fine solo effort to level at 2.2,After a fine second from Pendeen.

The lad's tired in the second half with Pendeen useing 9 sub's including 1st teamer's :SM_carton: to go for the win.But we stood firm playing with 10 men for 20 mins in second-half,To earn a well fought draw.

The game was played in good spirit and well reffed :thumbsup: ,So good day had :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rosudgeon Man Of Match Austin Smith :drink:

Sheer class Oz :clapper: :clapper:

Guest wattsy

PENRYN 3RDS 4 - 2 LUDGVAN

Some good attractive football played in the saturday afternoon sun

best of luck to ludgvan for the coming season.

Falmouth Athletic 4 Charlsetown 1

After getting lost on the way we put in a good performance and beat a decent Charlsetown side. The game was closer than the scoreline suggests but we deserved to win.

Man of the match has to be Screach for replacing Cuddlip twice and scoring!!

As Titus Bramble said, it was a really close game, but clinical finishing from Falmouth allowed them to open up the 3 goal lead.

If only we put our dozens of chances in the back of the net, who knows what the score would have been.

Pleasure to host them in St. Mewan Park's first ever game. :drink:

Carharrack Reserves (FHFL3) 1-4 Grampound Reserves (Duchy 4)

Scorers for Grampound:

Kev Toms

Lee Budge

Henry Hughes

John Emery

An excellent team performance. :thumbsup:

Carharrack football club also made the whole of Grampound Football Club feel very welcome. The best hospitality I've experienced in playing 12 years of mens football. :drink:

Guest mariner

WENDRON 3rds V CHASEWATER 1st 5 - 1 h/t 2 - 0 good luck to chasewater for the coming season

and thank you for the game. :clapper:

:o Spenny whats going on?

Thanks for the game at Wendron yesterday Billy.You've got a good group of youngsters there.

Chacewater didn't play too badly but Wendron took their chances well.With a large squad of players turning up,everyone had a good run out and the numerous changes made broke up any pattern that Chacewater had.Too be fair,Wendron were fitter too.

this may be the weirdest score of yesterdays results

Altarnun Res 4 - 9 Premier Sixes

Dan Parsonage 3

Martyn Probert 2

Karl Olander

Rob Black

Neil Currah

Tony Coc

P6 had manger Dan Code in goal as Prento was working, it's fair to say that will hopefully be my last game in nets as to say I had a mare is an understatement (i was lobbed from 35 yards)

Thanks to Ian and the boys for the game