ADM £5 ADULTS & £3 CON

MATCH BALL SPONSORED BY

WEST PARK CHIPPY

Fantastic family run chippy, Great food, great prices

435 Crownhill Rd, Plymouth PL5 2HG

01752 362064

2 hours ago, THE BALD ONE said:

2 -2

The PAFC team were probably the best footballing team I have seen this season. We hung on for the draw after being 2 up.

Next stop , a tough game away to Falmouth.

Cmon Parkway.

Cant see that being tough, I would predict at least a 5-0 win to you. Falmouth always seem to have key players missing these days.

3 hours ago, THE BALD ONE said:

2 -2

The PAFC team were probably the best footballing team I have seen this season. We hung on for the draw after being 2 up.

Next stop , a tough game away to Falmouth.

Cmon Parkway.

A fair round up of the game. The young Argyle players knocked the ball around with ease, and covered every blade of grass. The Parkway keeper was both hero and villain. Should've saved the first goal, but pulled off 3 or 4 top quality saves. However, the language coming out of his mouth is dreadful, especially given it was directed at his own team mates! Parkway fought well, but towards the end it showed which players had finished a full day's work, and which team had a light session followed by a nap and light meal! 

2 hours ago, BIG AL said:

Cant see that being tough, I would predict at least a 5-0 win to you. Falmouth always seem to have key players missing these days.

Bloody hell Big Al, you have a strange way of "supporting" your club... 9/10 predicting them to get thumped or picking faults in anything and everything:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, SCFC said:

Bloody hell Big Al, you have a strange way of "supporting" your club... 9/10 predicting them to get thumped or picking faults in anything and everything:thumbsup:

Facts tell their own tale. Parkway are far superior to Falmouth in all departments and Falmouth virtually always never with a full team, then on paper its a no brainer.

Popped up to see this one last night, best game of football I've seen for many a while.

Parkway good team of seasoned players, Argyle youth ...superb footballers.

First half shaded by Argyle, but went  two goals down due to a bit of hesitancy from the young keeper, first goal a foul on the keeper but left go by the referee, a clever little foul though.

Second goal a bit of ping pong in the 6 yard box and fell nicely for the parkway forward......2 - 0 not really deserved though after Argyle missed a few chances early on.

Second half one way traffic with parkway only getting out of their half probably half a dozen times, Argyle hit back with two superbly worked goals, but credit to parkway who threw themselves into every tackle like men possessed, and a good showing by the parkway keeper.

All in all a very good game of football enjoyed by a very healthy crowd, a draw probably about right in my opinion.

I did keep my eye open for a big geezer in a blue leotard, but no luck on that one.

59 minutes ago, THE BALD ONE said:

I was there but covered up this time , dont like nipple freeze. I agree with most of your comments , accept the foul on the keeper. I was about 20 foot away and saw it clearly. 

No foul on the keeper at all.  No moans about a draw. Well earned point.

AH !!! that's why I never saw you, I though ever such a gentle lean into the keeper which allowed the ball to go over his arms, but there you go ....the referee agreed with you so goal it was.

Very good game though, thoroughly enjoyed it, and what strides you have made up there since I was last there many years ago ....big well done from me for what you have achieved.