Cornwall Football Forum

NLS - Saturday Feb 25th 2017

Att: 695                Bath City                        0 vs 1     Ebbsfleet United

Att: 282                Bishops Stortford           1 vs 4     Eastbourne Borough

Att: 845                Chelmsford City             4 vs 3     Concord Rangers

Att: 279                East Thurrock United     1 vs 2     Poole Town

Att: 309                Gosport Borough           0 vs 6     Hemel Hempstead Town

Att: 505                Hampton & Ri Boro        0 vs 2     Weston-Super-Mare

Att: 724                Hungerford Town           1 vs 1     Maidenhead United

Att: 504                Margate                         0 vs 2     Whitehawk

Att: 353                Oxford City                    1 vs 1     Dartford

Att: 323                Truro City                       3 vs 2     St Albans City

Att: 506                Welling United                0 vs 1     Wealdstone

2 hours ago, St John said:

Cracking result for Cornwall's premier club, coupled with Spurs getting knocked out on Thursday, altogether a serene night on the Forum. No Jengle either, just the way it should be :thumbsup:

Enjoy yourself......you don't have a ground to play on next season yet...you could be out of EVERYTHING.....lol

8 hours ago, St John said:

How can the best team in Cornwall cease to exist in 2017/18, explain please?

Where are Truro playing next season (?) Torquay (?) that is not in Cornwall.....check your geography.

And, if you're booted off of Treyew, where you playing (?)

Best team in Cornwall (!)  Why (?) because you play in the highest league...lol.

Biggest embarrassment in Cornish football....I'd agree with that.

7 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Where are Truro playing next season (?) Torquay (?) that is not in Cornwall.....check your geography.

And, if you're booted off of Treyew, where you playing (?)

Best team in Cornwall (!)  Why (?) because you play in the highest league...lol.

Biggest embarrassment in Cornish football....I'd agree with that.

Some valid points there but I'm into speculation as much as you're into half-time punditry! Also, not into negativity either, Truro lose some games and plenty of obituaries get written. Truro win a couple of games and nothing is said. It seems like some "fans" take pleasure in defeat!

Not sure why you dislike me so much St John? Oh well, life goes on. Cracking result for Truro yesterday against a very good St Albans side. I wasn't at the game myself, but I've had good word that Truro played fairly well. It just shows how much one result can change the way the team play and dig in. Let's hope it's onwards and upwards from here.

Olderyougit you really are a saddo, time to get yourself a life boy. Surely there are more interesting things to do in your life than knock Truro City week after week. The facts are we are still Cornwall's Premier Club, we are still playing at Treyew Road and if we have to ground share we won't be the first and we won't be the last. If there's any embarrassment in Cornish Football it's you boy. Start supporting your own team for a change insteading of knocking others. Still like the red and black shirts though.

By the way its a low tide up Malpas tonight, could only see a few tiddlers when I was out earlier, all the big fish must be down your end waiting to jump in your punt.

13 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Olderyougit you really are a saddo, time to get yourself a life boy. Surely there are more interesting things to do in your life than knock Truro City week after week. The facts are we are still Cornwall's Premier Club, we are still playing at Treyew Road and if we have to ground share we won't be the first and we won't be the last. If there's any embarrassment in Cornish Football it's you boy. Start supporting your own team for a change insteading of knocking others. Still like the red and black shirts though.

By the way its a low tide up Malpas tonight, could only see a few tiddlers when I was out earlier, all the big fish must be down your end waiting to jump in your punt.

Bad pennies always pop up :c:

Don't have to knock Truro....they are very capable of doing that to themselves, surprised they have any feet left - they've shot them enough times.

I definitely embarrass Cornish football....only the truth hurts....and boy - they don't like it.

Ground share with who in Cornwall (?) you've pee'd off virtually every club there is.

I'll pull my oars in now.:P

On 26/02/2017 at 23:28, Rayvon said:

Although Older is a Penryn-er, please don't hold it against him. He does one hell of a lot for his club compared to a lot of wannabes who may think that they do; so you may want to rethink calling him an embarrassment and to tell him to support his club. They only embarrassing thing about him is that he's a Penryn man,Iike I said previously, please don't hold that against him. And before talking about 'bashing', maybe have a word with your 'fellow supporter', who would rather 'bash' (if that's the right word to use) human beings as well as clubs as in his original post.