Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 18/04/2009

cup quarter final... Porthleven 3 Constantine 2

Very very poor performance from Tine. were poor in midweek in other semi final but got away with it. Today Porthleven seemed fresh and up for it and Tine tried but it just wasnt going to happen. Too many tired players. Thursday took it out of them and the long season. Constantine had 3 or 4 good chances in the first half after going 2 goals down. could and shouldve been 4 or 5 2 to Tine at halftime. Porthleven had something to hold onto in the 2nd half and with Tine pushing on Porthleven couldve scored 3 or 4 at the end. Only a late penalty made the score line a bit more respectable for Tine. Porthleven fully deserved there win in the end. On to the next game of many left for Tine. Good job they have done the hard work in the league already and have it pretty much won. Maybe a few players rested in league games will freshen them up for a cup final to come. Well done Port. good luck in semis

Massive result

falmouth albion 4 st keverne 1

scorers for albion ryan the bullet james, joe i am innocent benney, dave 'willy' williams and barry i like fried rice steel.

heard fal town beat st day as well

Few corrections Deano.

Falmouth Albion 4-0 St Keverne (St Kevernes goal went straight in but was indirect free kick)

RJs goal was an OG but he does get the assist.

Must be those painkillers affecting your head Deano :D

wheatly cobb quarter final

penryn 2-1 cury aet

c page 2.

another game for us that went into extra time but a win is a win,

to be honest if we took our chances we could of got 5 or 6.

roll on tuesday another semi final to look forward to at wendron.

any other cup results??

local penryn hero stevie prynn had another solid game

Guest mikey catterall

feed the cat and he will................ Do nothing

i had 2shots patch 1 was headed off the goal line and the other which i scored was ruled out u boys aint half the team u are made out to be an obviously u are the bellend helstons14 described u as but i aint going to bite back goodluck for the rest of season

ive scored 36 goals this year in a competitive leauge all flukes by the way

Guest mikey catterall

no hard feelings patch i like a bit of banter i just aint got the temper for it lets leave it at that like i said goodluck for the rest of season

Guest whirlwind

i was reeally looking forward to seeing this mikey caterall..... heard so much about him, mainly from himself blowing his own trumpet!! i think i seen him twice. no.1 whem i asked which one he was. to which the reply was 'the one with the shit hair' and no.2 when he was in the shower when i couldn't help but stare at his ................................................................................................. shit tatts !! was nice to see him in the bar after the game, polishing his ....................................................................trumpet!!!

Guest Bowden

falmouth town 6-2 st day

good day for town even if we did start slow and went behind early AGAIN and only scrapped through the first half 3-2 up not really playing any decent football ethier.

but second half we came out more assured and finally got the ball down and passed it about and scored another 3 one of which was a pen and good 2 c jay durber crack a beauty volley in if that is his last goal for us before he moves away its a nice way 2 sign off, good luck 2 Evo and his side for the rest of the season. :thumbsup::yahoo::drink:

man of the match: brett southered (great up front scored a hat-trick and then said he had been feeling ill all game wish i was that good when ill lol).

scorers: brett southered 3.

ross bowden 2 one was a pen.

jay durber 1 wat a cracker.

Guest mikey catterall

i reckon u boys should get another trophy for being the mouthy boys in junior football im sure alot of teams will agree but ive got to go know and tatoo myself and but my trumpet away i cant sit here and write crap all nite

Well done to the Trispen boys on todays result.

They thoroughly deserved their win. Best team won.

Ref Rudkin had a decent game. No complaints there.

Pity we had to put a centre back in goal but it happens.

On the bright side.........Trispen put no food on. Or on Thurs.

Their new clubhouse is being build. Should be lovely.

But does that mean we get 3 times as much refreshment if we play them away next year?!!!!

Good luck to Mike and his lads in next round.

And young Rappo. Nice hair colour mate! Ha Ha.

what a bunch of bitches you mawnan boys are, your an ok side but nothing to write home about. But hey it must be nice to be runners up to the tine and this season you have had three teams who came up last year run you close ut we are all shit at least we will be plying our trade in fhl1 next season with any luck

ah yeah but you had all your second team in for todays cup game whatever!!!!

Can i try to put an end to this silly bitching between the two clubs. I personally feel that Troon gave us a very good game and should be proud of themselves. Can confirm we did have a handful of players out today but the lads that came in from the 2nds can be proud also. We have not played well for the 3 games this week (after the lord mayors show and all that maybe!?) and we know that. We ARE a good side Stu Hull, 28 league games unbeaten surely speaks for itself!? In what way are we runners up to Tine?

Just out of interest and in no way do I mean this to stir but what do the regular lads of the side think to being bombed out for the 1st team players? I know this could have been through injuries etc but am just curious, and why wasnt Proccie picked!!?

Mickey when was the goal you scored that was disallowed? Dont remember that one. Unlucky with the effort cleared off the line, heroic defending if you ask me!! ;)

Think the goal was scored by Carlton Crouch not an og!!

Good luck to Troon for the rest of the season, maybe see the 2nds next season. With a bloody lawnmower hopefully, my garden grass is not that long!!!!

gillo10 .not that troons team selection is any of your business, but the 2's were short today, so the 2's manager asked 3 of the 1st team boys to step into positions which he was short in, not just grabbing any old 3, gravving 3 players who play in positions that he was short of. we are a club, so players know what's what week in week out so there was not a problem with this.

the pitch was a bit long your right, but then again it was the same for both sides, and you have not heard any of us moaning about it.

yes you had players out, but surly you did not have that many out compared to a depleated troon 2nd team squad.....?! but they had you on the back foot for the majority of the 2nd half, and had atleast 2 great chances to take it into extra time.

end of the day, you won outright. congrats!! lol

and stevie p fancied a day off.

Can i try to put an end to this silly bitching between the two clubs. I personally feel that Troon gave us a very good game and should be proud of themselves. Can confirm we did have a handful of players out today but the lads that came in from the 2nds can be proud also. We have not played well for the 3 games this week (after the lord mayors show and all that maybe!?) and we know that. We ARE a good side Stu Hull, 28 league games unbeaten surely speaks for itself!? In what way are we runners up to Tine?

Just out of interest and in no way do I mean this to stir but what do the regular lads of the side think to being bombed out for the 1st team players? I know this could have been through injuries etc but am just curious, and why wasnt Proccie picked!!?

Mickey when was the goal you scored that was disallowed? Dont remember that one. Unlucky with the effort cleared off the line, heroic defending if you ask me!! ;)

Think the goal was scored by Carlton Crouch not an og!!

Good luck to Troon for the rest of the season, maybe see the 2nds next season. With a bloody lawnmower hopefully, my garden grass is not that long!!!!

28 league games unbeaten is that your second team or first because i distinctly remember scoring both goals when we beat you at home 2-0 in the league but you are a good side beat us yours but teams and players have off days like troon today

Bloody hell jman was only asking and in no way was i trying to stir! Have been on the receiving end when at Fal Town so was just curious if it was injuries or comebacks etc, nothing else! As for the pitch, well you can hardly have enjoiyed playing on that surely!?

Not that Mawnans depleted squad is any of your business but i count at least 5 players that would have been involved in some way today so yes i think it can compare with Troons depleted 2nd team ;)

I agree we were on the back foot for much of the 2nd half but hey thats football, we survived with 2 of the back 4 going off injured and patch having to fill in at full back. Natural choice for Tues in my opinion.

Well done again Troon you were all a credit to the club!!

Spoke to Proccie he said he was happy to play but when he saw how long the grass was he realised he just wouldnt be seen so gave it a miss!! :yahoo:

Guest Bowden

well done patch with that song and the other one you should go on britains got talent you would get my vote any day

kev,kev hes our man if cant score them DJ can.

Guest mikey catterall

gillo1o

ur goal was headed over our keeper by our centreback the goal was dissalowed because it was judged to have gone out for a goal kick before my team mate crossed it and after i headed it in a goalkick was awarded i aint going to get in a slagging match but to mr whirlwind u shouldnt criticise peoples appearance mate u look like u eat 5kebabs aday u looked at me in the shower i looked at u get a bra and a pecker boost u didnt mouth off during the game in the shower or after the game but then u get behind a computer u act like "rambo" i didnt see u do much in the game but did i mention that on here no i dont think im a bigshot i have a laugh with most people on the pitch if u think ur that good go play senior football i will hang my trumpet up i dont want to come across as a big me up :SM_carton:

Sir mikey I beleive you may be involved in a case of mistaken identities! Who do you think whirlwind is? Cos it's not the person in his profile picture, the picture is actually of me and I most certainly did not insult your appearance as I think your rather dashing! I also don't eat any kebabs, plays havoc with my digestive system! Anyway a quick written apology will be fine. All my love PATCH

Guest tim hawke

First off all boys the t-bone is still looking for a club if your interested but i dont pay subs lets get that straight now.

Right well done falmouth town great result against the st i love to play illegal players day

Penryn yet again dont win, what is young taylor doing it has gone down hill since the k-dogg left for £6,000,000 to ath seconds,

Now with regards to mawnan troon, troon can have no compliants they tried cheating there way to the final by bringing in these first teamers, wonder how the second teamers feel oh i forgot they must have been injured even though you had subs ?????? Where do you get your excuses www.iliketolie.com maybe ??

Kev Morris is exceptional at right back dont forget this lad has player senior football for a long time previously to mawnan, Dj is ever improving and when he signs for penryn in the summer it will show how far he has come in 4 years , yr 1 waterboy, yr 2 first aider, yr3 part player and yr full time first teamer, its great to see.

Mikey now i appreciated you have scored 3 or 4 goals in the mickey mouse league but how you can come on here and mouth off with the idiot man i meant jman i dont no, you have just lost not cos the ball went out of play or mawnan fluked it, simply because you were not good enough.

Anyway I am going to go to my grans to have some lunch and relax and I look forward to my offers for next season

Any questions dont hesitate to write

T-Bone

god i see the bitching is still going on 36 goals in any league is good, like i said last night players and teams have off days and mawnan you are a good side but nothing special 1st team if you were you would do all you can to play senior football and then the 2nds could try there arm at fhl1 oh and i have played senior football so i can talk thanks