Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 18/04/2009

Guest mikey catterall

Sir mikey I beleive you may be involved in a case of mistaken identities! Who do you think whirlwind is? Cos it's not the person in his profile picture, the picture is actually of me and I most certainly did not insult your appearance as I think your rather dashing! I also don't eat any kebabs, plays havoc with my digestive system! Anyway a quick written apology will be fine. All my love PATCH

maybe patch it will only be a quick one sorry lets just end it

**** and dom if scoring over 350goals in junior football at the age of 24 most of which in f/h1 and mining 1 is shit than i guess im shit and i happen to think mad dog is lightning quick lol everyone has an opinion but dont lisen to mine i play mickey mouse football these days

18/04/2009

FHFL 1

Falmouth Albion 4 St Keverne 0

Falmouth Town 6 St Day 2

Holmans 1 Perranwell 1

Pendeen 0 Penryn 0

FHFL 2

Frogpool 5 Lanner 4

Rosudgeon 2 Hayle 4

Wendron 1 Marazion 1

FHFL 3

Ruan Minor 4 Carharrack 3

PS CUP 1/4 Finals

Porthlevern Rangers 3 Constantine 2

Troon 0 Mawnan 1

Wheatly Cobb Cup 1/4 Final

Lizard 10 Frogpool 3

Trispen 4 Falmouth Athletic 0

Penryn 2 Cury 1 aet

Updated FHFL 2 @ 18/04/2009

Guest beanhead

nice to see fal albion winning as they bid to stay up what i would like to say as i said to melville is i will be joining weather they are in div 1 or 2

Thanks mikec! the mrs had her bottle out so i splashed abit on! (and forgot about it!) im abit darker than i was thursday mate!!! we played slightly better than the first game and deserved to win this time,cos we didnt last thursday! but as mike said im sure both teams are capable of alot more yet.good to see brian and stives still playing some great football in the centre of midfield,and daz lawrence came on for us last 25 mins and mike last 10!.there is hope for us youngsters yet!!! good luck for the rest of the season mate and also well done bushy.two finals for you to look forward to! doing a great job there bud!