Cornwall Football Forum

The Chapter on Ben Andros can now be closed

It was with great pleasure that we met up with the referree Adam Price last night who was the person who sent of Ben Ambrose in the Mousehole v Falmouth Ath FH1 back in Novemeber, it was confirmed that he swore at Adam and subsentquently was sent from the pitch, their was no individual near by and their was certainly no "Ben Andros".

So I dont believe Adam was at fault, the CCFA have made a huge cover up for what ever reason we shall never know, but at least we know the truth and so should the rest of Cornwall.

Mr Toy has cheated his way to the final that has been quite clear from the start, but at least we have some peace now that are efforts were fruitful and substantial, many people have told me you cannot beat the system and we certainly havent achieved that.

The players of Falmouth Athletic who walk out on that pitch on Easter Monday will surely be making the walk of shame on the knowing their manager has cheated quite blantingly. Hold you head in shame Mr Toy!!

WELL NICE TO SEE SOME NEWS COME OUT BUT LETS SEE HOW FALMOUTH REACT TO THE BEN ANDROS CHANTS AND OTHER ONES EVERYONE WILL HAVE LINED UP FOR THEM. IF THEY WIN THE CUP WHICH I VERY MUCH DONT THINK THEY WILL THEN IT WAS ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE SHAMBLES FINAL WITH THE CCFA HIDING AWAY AND NOT OWNING UP TO A HUGE MISTAKE .. AND FALMOUTH FOR HAVING TO CHEAT THERE WAY TO A FINAL. WELL LETS JUST HOPES ITS A GOOD GAME FOR THE NEAUTRAL TO WATCH . :drink: :drink:

I've started a new topic in the Main Discussion board about this farcical ending.

CCFA have lost all trust and Falmouth Athletic should be totally ashamed.

Congrats to Mr Reynolds & Co for believing enough to look into it.

The majority would have dusted this under the carpet and thats exactly the reaction the CCFA and Falmouth Athletic were hoping for.

Its little consolation but this moral victory is equally as important as the game on Easter Monday. Best of luck to St Dennis.

Guest Kevin Morris

i cant belive fal ath lied about ben andros! i grew up as a young lad lookin up 2 people like kevin toy a respected player in the game, i all hope u hang ur heads in shame in the final on monday u have not only let dwn football but ur familys and everyone that knows u aswell!! i certainly wont be goin 2 the final anymore, just ripped up my ticket it wud break my heart 2 see falmouth win it after what they hav done!!! :angry::angry::angry: :angry:

Will anything happen now!? NOOO! Well done Reno for sticking by what you believe in! Did the CCFA ever contact the ref in question when the allegations were first made?

Pretty sure though that Kev Toy is the secretary not the manager.

Feel for the players, a decent bunch of guys who if they are successful on Monday will not get the acclaim they should do for being a decent team.

for a start kev is not the manager and i think you might find calling people cheats who have been cleared of wrong doing is not very clever. the ref in question admitted to another ref that he thought he had sent the wrong player off as he wasnt sure who swore , so unless you were there riggins i think that you should shut your big mouth. as for your andros chants you werent very vocal at the final at falmouth and i dont expect you and your band of idiots following you will be heard on easter monday.

the falmouth ath lads will walk out with their heads held high knowing that they fully deserve to be there.

stirring this topic up again so close to the final is just a joke like you riggins

do you remember JUSTIN MILES OR IS IT MYLES? :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

good luck to fal ath :drink: :drink:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Guilty as charged, sentanced to much abuse from the whole of the Cornish footballing community on Easter Monday.

So will Ben Ambrose play ?

for a start kev is not the manager and i think you might find calling people cheats who have been cleared of wrong doing is not very clever. the ref in question admitted to another ref that he thought he had sent the wrong player off as he wasnt sure who swore , so unless you were there riggins i think that you should shut your big mouth. as for your andros chants you werent very vocal at the final at falmouth and i dont expect you and your band of idiots following you will be heard on easter monday.

the falmouth ath lads will walk out with their heads held high knowing that they fully deserve to be there.

stirring this topic up again so close to the final is just a joke like you riggins

do you remember JUSTIN MILES OR IS IT MYLES? :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

good luck to fal ath :drink::drink:

Sorry buddy but aren't you looking a bit of a goat now! cause if im not very much mistaken justin miles used to play for helston combination football club last year club.And i don't know where he's playing at this moment in time but im pretty damn sure its not up troon. So i dont know where you got that from.....OBVIOUSLY EVERYONE AT FALMOUTH GETS NAMES MIXED UP...haha as we can clearly see!

riggins 74 like all your imformation you put on hear its not correct no facts just hearsay you been going on about kevin toy this kevin toy that for one he not the manager i am .so i am responsible for the team we put out not kevin toy .also you knew who was the ref in the mousehole game 8 or 9 weeks ago surely it did not take you all this time to talk to him after all you put on here.as the mater now being closed it was closed over a month ago.this site is no better than a kangaro court where you get found guilty on hearsay and rumours.

the facts are 1 kevin not the manager 2 ben ambrose was not banned 3 you put in a complaint to ccfa

4 the ccfa looked into your complaint 5 they found that falmouth ath had done nothing wrong .

i feel you only brought this up now because the final this monday and you wish to stir up trouble.

has the manager i am proud of all my players for getting to the final and they can hold there heads high on monday.if you or anyone else wish to come along and watch and support st dennis thats fine .

but people like yourself will not spoil the day for the players what ever the result.win ,lose, or draw we deserve to be in the final and we as a club will enjoy the day.good luck for the rest of your season

Thank you "rose like a salmon” for your comments, for the minority who are trying to defend this deplorable action taken by Athletic let me reply to some of your comments;

1. Does it really matter if Kevin Toy is the manager or not we all know who has instigated this?

2. We all know that "Ben Ambrose" WAS sent off, “Ben Andros" was the player who was listed on the CCFA, come on fella we all know that Andros was an alias of Ambrose, and we also know Andros has never been seen.

We searched Police records, Phone book surnames in the UK, public networking but nothing.

I played for Falmouth area over a ten year period and contacted over 15 friends within the area and no one and mean NO ONE had heard of him. Strange don’t you think?

The referee on the Fal ath v Troon junior cup day informed me that week that he asked a player from Falmouth Athletic who was "Ben Andros" the player informed him that he was working at the docks, I then obviously chased this up and spoke to and ex footballing colleague of Paul Kneebone (Personnel officer at Famouth Docks) for over 15-20 years and had never heard of him. Why would I lie about that? I work with the referee involved, if not ask him yourself, it's the truth “Rose like a Salmon"

3. Yes we did put our complaint into the CCFA and they never gave us any reason on why they wouldn’t look into this, that is why the blame should be taken away from the ref for that day and be pointed to the cheats of your club and the CCFA for not being strong enough to remove you from the competition.

Let the rest of the footballing community make their own opinion on this affair. I would think you would find too many individuals fighting your corner. By the look of the poll it’s kind of telling you the story

4 Finally we knew who the ref was who sent off Ben Ambrose on that infamous day, we managed to find his number but he did not answer any of our calls or return our answer phones messages. Their does come a point that you cannot pursue it too strongly as that would be harassment.

its to late now pal for anythin to happen so good luck next year and in the meantime good luck to fal athletic. they have got some really good footballers and i hope they win it for the west section. dont think the andros saga will ever be got to the bottom off. so best just to forget it rather than bein hung up on it as its gettin boring to keep reading about now!!!!!

Guest Kevin Morris

who the hell is this patch guy sayin he is me! it is really startin 2 piss me of that people r cumin on here and pretendin 2 be other people, i cum on this forum 2 put my point of view across about cornish football and thats it not 2 hav made up names like patch sayin they are me when they aint if this is another one of todd butler names (patch) i will be reportin him 2 greg and mawnan and im sure they will deal with him in the correct way!! :SM_carton:

would be quite nice if the game can just go ahead and people let it drop. im nothing to do with falmouth athletic and infact dont really like them but they are in the final and let the players enjoy there day. whether they have cheated or not they are there now, may well have beaten troon anyway and nothing will be changed after all the appeals this late in the day... it is done. tough game on monday but best of luck to them.

Troon should invest in some bed sheets with Ben Andros is here and an arrow pointing to the bench ha ha

Could hang it on the metal fencing up above the dugouts and it would be a class photo opportunity for anyone sat opposite in the grandstand. :D

In fact get about 8 and dot them around the ground. :lol:

on.... and on..... and on..... riggins all u do is bring this up, the ccfa cleared us of any wrong doin so stop f**king moaning ur just jealous ur not there and WE are. unlucky . we played u off the park the only reason the score look any good on u because u had 3 pens. just carry on paying them player's of your's and u might get some where next season lol

athletic will be bringing the cup home....