Cornwall Football Forum

Thatcham v Truro

Well done Truro, three games on the road at the business end of the season scoring 7 and conceeding 0, now that is a way to close out a season.

It's just going to be a shame that Yate, Mangotsfield and Clevedon look as though they are going to be relegated from the Premier division now. Those would have been "local" derbies.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Professionalism at its very best.

And that comment sums it up perfectly ! Pro players, being paid Pro money in a part time league, even if they are only getting 50 %, it is still treble any other club in the division. Not that difficult really is it ?

Pride of one man, maybe. Pride of Cornwall, don't be silly, only 400 or so give a toss !

And that comment sums it up perfectly ! Pro players, being paid Pro money in a part time league, even if they are only getting 50 %, it is still treble any other club in the division. Not that difficult really is it ?

Pride of one man, maybe. Pride of Cornwall, don't be silly, only 400 or so give a toss !

Grow up you bitter man.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Grow up you bitter man.

6 Foot 1 inch, 15 Stone 10lbs - how much more spinach do I have to eat ?

Big and brave I am, brainwashed I ain't !

Guest fish30018260

Grow up you bitter man.

Whats there to be brainwashed about?!?!?!

Its a football team, a very good one at that

Grow up you bitter man.

Whats there to be brainwashed about?!?!?!

Its a football team, a very good one at that

It's just another thread that he has commented on in Truro's section. And he doesn't care. Btw, 400 people is 75% than Newquays normal home crowd. And speaking of money ahead of tomorrow's Newquay derby, which side pay players in Newquay again, oh yeah, that'll be Newquay again. 6 points and we'll be another league clear of this idiot, cos Newquay aren't going up!

Guest citylad

What the hell are you on about every one on here pretty much except you are actually in favour of city. but you persist for no reason why do you have to post in our section you don't see us lot keep putting negative stuff about your team in your section. i just don't see your reasons.

what because you don't like mr heaney, so your saying if heaney wasnt here you wouldnt mind truro, as if as long as truro are doing well you will continue to go on when no one agrees with you GET A LIFE !!!!!!!.

Judge,are you going to bring your 15st 10lb frame to Taunton on Monday.

You can watch Truro City being crowned Champions of THE BRITISH GAS SOUTHERN LEAGUE DIV.1.

Then you could join in a massive party with the QUIET,LIFELESS,BANDWAGGON HOPPING SUPPORTERS OF

TRURO CITY.

CHAMPIONEEEEEES,CHAMPIONEEEEEEES,OHWWWAAAYYYYY ,OHWWWAAAYYY, OHWWWWAAAAYYY.

:drink::thumbsup::drink::thumbsup::drink::thumbsup::drink::c::c: :c:

Grow up you bitter man.

To WASH a BRAIN, you first have to have one.

while i am a city fan as some from our own forums know me i have never posted on here . must say im not surprised at some of the anti city posts. what does surprise me is someone from newquay with a say . hell we all know being newquay he is probably not even cornish and come close season will probably spend his days looking like a beached whale and nights prowling the town in a fake tan and rip off lifeguard shirt . looking for surfer boys to impress . :D and before he yells on about me being another truro boy im actually from north cornwall . as to team bashing i have never done it you support the club you follow through personal choice . i choose TCFC . i wouldnt dream of knocking your team . :c::c::thumbsup::c::c::smiley20: CITYYYYYYYYYY :drink::yahoo: :clapper: