Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL1 RESULTS 6/4/09

FALMOUTH ALBION V FAL TOWN 4-3.

what a brilliant result for us. we needed the points so badly. town had a man sent off for dissent and he also decided to take the red card from the referee and throw it on the floor. tut tut. our number 10 joe benny put in some hard challenges and admittingly some of them were worthy of a card but he also recieved some abuse from the town crowd. then when albion had there 4th goal our super striker RJ decided to jump up with the goalie and accidently knocked him over, totally innocent but the ref decided it was worthy of a second yellow followed by his red, but RJ didnt throw the red card on the floor. i felt sorry for the ref as all the town faithful seemed to do is shout "your a F****** Cheat" over and over again. also one of the town substitutes decided to shout at the ref "your F****** brilliant ref" even though the final whistle had gone. however, all in all the game was a very hard fought game which could have gone either way. i enjoyed it and i think the town boys did also.

Good Luck to Falmouth Town for the remaining games of the season. :smiley20::smiley20: :smiley20:

Guest wafu's rule

absolutely disgraceful behaviour, not suprised that refs are few and far between, the town contingent should be ashamed of themselves!!!

Bungle

that sums you up, your a complete s@@t stirrer i watched the game as a netural and i totaly agree with the falmouth town player. Joe Benny what a joke i bet deep down his old man is very disapointed in him not what he use to stand for, or is that why he still manager so Joe can get a game as i wouldn't have him any side i have run he trys to make a scene or a reation from a player. Did feel sorry for the ref but he didn't help himself and again Joe was to blame for that the little T"" needs to grow up. And your just as bad Bungle see you couldn't wait get on here and stir it abit more GET A LIFE U SAD SAD SAD LITTLE BOY.

FALMOUTH ALBION V FAL TOWN 4-3.

what a brilliant result for us. we needed the points so badly. town had a man sent off for dissent and he also decided to take the red card from the referee and throw it on the floor. tut tut. our number 10 joe benny put in some hard challenges and admittingly some of them were worthy of a card but he also recieved some abuse from the town crowd. then when albion had there 4th goal our super striker RJ decided to jump up with the goalie and accidently knocked him over, totally innocent but the ref decided it was worthy of a second yellow followed by his red, but RJ didnt throw the red card on the floor. i felt sorry for the ref as all the town faithful seemed to do is shout "your a F****** Cheat" over and over again. also one of the town substitutes decided to shout at the ref "your F****** brilliant ref" even though the final whistle had gone. however, all in all the game was a very hard fought game which could have gone either way. i enjoyed it and i think the town boys did also.

Good Luck to Falmouth Town for the remaining games of the season. :smiley20::smiley20::smiley20:

Guest spurs03

I was watching the albion v town match tonight,and there is a lot off talk about the tackles and red

and yellow cards,but I would like to praise a couple of players who played for albion. one is mark adams

and the other is his brother ( shifty )they both played with injuries, and only played because albion were

very short on players,and they made up the elevan.mark had a very good game, and I take my hat of

to shifty,who struggled all the game,but gave 150% for his team and club,and it was also good to see

him get a great winning goal. shifty you are a credit to your club. very well done. :clapper: :clapper:

Bungle

that sums you up, your a complete s@@t stirrer i watched the game as a netural and i totaly agree with the falmouth town player. Joe Benny what a joke i bet deep down his old man is very disapointed in him not what he use to stand for, or is that why he still manager so Joe can get a game as i wouldn't have him any side i have run he trys to make a scene or a reation from a player. Did feel sorry for the ref but he didn't help himself and again Joe was to blame for that the little T"" needs to grow up. And your just as bad Bungle see you couldn't wait get on here and stir it abit more GET A LIFE U SAD SAD SAD LITTLE BOY.

the post above looks to me like it was written by a fal town supporter not a neutral!!! like shifty said, did joe get sent off?? NO, did the Albion player who got sent off steal the referees red card out of his hand and throw it on the floor?? NO did the Albion crowd give the referee that much abuse that he would consider never refereeing again?? your answer again is NO. are town guilty of the previous?? YES. i have nothing against town and personaly think they are a good bunch of lads and at times play some nice flowing football. All im saying is that last night they may have let the club down abit. ok joe benney may have ruffled some feathers but his plan worked because his team are fighting for survival and they needed 3pts and thats what they got. RJ was unlucky but he took his punishment.

im not on here to shit stir at all, i was just giving a match report. Maybe you should get a life you sad sad little boy and find something better to do with your time than hang around the bushes of dracena avenue.

Shifty = GOD :smiley20:

Guest famouthno1

Bungle... Shhhhhhhh..... Ure such a b*tch.... Thinking ure the one that should grow up... coming on here and moaning like a posessed fool!!! GET A LIFE! :P

B Manley -Gareth Pauline sent off for Town (see other thread re: Mondays results)

Cheers for the comments bungle and spurs 03.

Maybe after nearly 20 years playing I've found my true position :D . And all this time they've played me in defence :wacko: .

Guest benney

DAMIO ur an actuall tard!!!!! do u even play for anyone???? and cheers bungle!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh DAMIO suk off m8! honestly...need to grow up. ur mad m8... honestly MAD......u no nothing bout football!!!! the ref was a complete novice tho r.js sending off was laughable! he jumped into the goali tht stuk his leg out at him!!!!wtf!

damio bit quiet now....nice one bungle!

Guest mawnan beleiver

damio what team do you play for iv noticed from earlier posts that you are very quick to slate players performances on here.you say that a previous post is shit stirring then follow with a post shit stirring yourself. think about your actions before making claims it really does make me laugh the lack of inteligence of some people on this site.

Guest pete norfolk

i believe rosudgeon vs culdrose was off as we had a letter through to say our game vs culdrose was off as they are exempt from fixtures for the next 2 weeks due to there easter leave.

commenting on the ref who had the abuse from the players on and off the pitch and the crowds comments, i believe the player who got sent off should be banned for a long time for there studity and the club fined as this is why many clubs aren't getting any ref's because of people like this.

hope the league stamp down on this firmly