Cornwall Football Forum

Here we go again !!

Guest citylad

Guest citylad

Im sorry but this just proves my point to the full city win a game no sign of any comments from the judge and others on the match thread. we lose one game and here we go comments on here instantly sayin we are not going to win the league and we are not good enough.

o look another glory hunter comment as well haha what a complete joke ive watched city since 2000 and many on here have supported them for longer than that.

Come on City !!!!!!! :yahoo:

I dont know if this will make a point but i will say it anway. I support and love Falmouth Town and it is sad that the club are having problems. But the second result of the day I will always look for is that of Truro and the rest in the league. I would love to see Truro get promoted this year and keep getting promoted until hopefully reach the confrence. What they are doing for local football is great and and i really do think it is only a matter of jealousy. I'm sure if Truro had a decent cup run for example and a decent team came to Truro that the judge would be in the front of the line for tickets Do they have this bitching in the local rugby circuits about the Corninh Pirates - I doubt it.

All the best Truro form a Falmouth Town supporter.

As the season progresses anti Truro postings have diminished, a few may never change, that may make them feel good, me I shall continue to support Truro City and watch them when East of Bristol, other than that I shall continue popping in to various grounds to watch clubs playing a similar standard of football, pleasure for me and for them making 'every penny count'.

Surely Darren that the supporters of Truro City are only concerned about what goes on,on the playing

field,and not off it.

So why do some people have a go at the club every time they lose,and never hear from them when they

win.?

Then when they have a go,they bring up everything about Mr H,the crowds,prices,anything.

Its no wonder people retaliate,with their views.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. I'm talking about it from the other side of things.

No one in Cornwall is on a par with Truro and player wise, they're way out of our league now, so they're on their own as such.

People have issues with Truro City FC because of the off field conduct that has been well documented over the last year and somewhat before that as well.

If things were done right from the beginning then they may well have embraced more of Cornwall in what they are trying to acheive. Like I said, I've nothign against the players and wish them all the best in earning what money they can through playing a game that they love.

However, I still beleive that the dream is going to go tits up sooner rather than later. Unless there is a complete change in the economy!!