Cornwall Football Forum

PERRANPORTH REPLAY

Well done to perranporth for managing a replay and the extra money it will bring for all in perranporth !!!!!!!! Will the game be under lights mid week !!!!!!!! since the club are going to higher places and lights are a part of the min standard should be a great specticale,, home fans remember to bring your torches !!!!! sponsers for the night should be BT,,,, as an extra phone box would double the away teams changing area . The parish council and the rugby club must be relishing the day the football came into town and the extra money they get from the car parking charges and pitch rent must be a great boost for the village as a hole. ha ha, there may even be a new up to date program for sale ,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,, this is not a dig but a reality check,,, paying players, wearing matching track suits, installing a TV and stereo in the home team changing rooms, is just a small part of being a bigger club, respect for visiting teams is more important and a nice gesture would be to give up the home dressing room for the visit of the bigger club and then all the mercenary perranporth players may step it up a gear and play to there full ability as i for one would like the combo club to go all the way in this cup and i would hope that every other combo club would say and support that and would come and pay to see them one evening doing that !!!!! Good luck to Perranpoth in the senior cup !!!

Hey vinnie , we should be getting behind Perranporth to win and fly the flag high for the combo league.

Why knock the club for paying and not having lights,look at all the other clubs that pay and don't have lights .I'm sure now that they are at home they will win the replay and if they do some improvments will do well if they get promotion cause they've got a good enough team

Vinny,,,,,,, i agree,,,,,,,!!! with big..........no 5,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you should!!!!listen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to him he speaks........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!! sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to perranporth for managing a replay and the extra money it will bring for all in perranporth !!!!!!!! Will the game be under lights mid week !!!!!!!! since the club are going to higher places and lights are a part of the min standard should be a great specticale,, home fans remember to bring your torches !!!!! sponsers for the night should be BT,,,, as an extra phone box would double the away teams changing area . The parish council and the rugby club must be relishing the day the football came into town and the extra money they get from the car parking charges and pitch rent must be a great boost for the village as a hole. ha ha, there may even be a new up to date program for sale ,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,, this is not a dig but a reality check,,, paying players, wearing matching track suits, installing a TV and stereo in the home team changing rooms, is just a small part of being a bigger club, respect for visiting teams is more important and a nice gesture would be to give up the home dressing room for the visit of the bigger club and then all the mercenary perranporth players may step it up a gear and play to there full ability as i for one would like the combo club to go all the way in this cup and i would hope that every other combo club would say and support that and would come and pay to see them one evening doing that !!!!! Good luck to Perranpoth in the senior cup !!!

Vinny why dont u shut up and stop stiring, u havent got a clue about football, so SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2: welldone perranpoth u should do them in the replay welldone

its nice to know how pumped up people of perranporth are about ther replay against our callington side. we should have won on saturday and great credit to perranporth football club who do have the funds and a great set-up, but dont think that callington will be taking the tie lightly and think we are just gonna turn up. remember callington are a league higher than perranporth and perranporth will be given a hard job to do on saturday. so is it true the away team get pure luxury in their dressing room i cannot wait to come down on saturday and the weather is providing clear skies so hope that a crowd of 100-200 turns up. all the best for saturday and we look forward to your hospitality.

lets be optimistic here i am here to support callington so yes if we get through then there is the good chance that we can beat st austell at whichever ground that may be. if i was on here saying callington had no chance that would be wrong of me wouldnt it so yeah we will beat perranporth and st austell.

whoever plays st austell will again prove a very tough draw then i would assume by locations that cally v st austell would be played at either saltash utd or bodmin and perranporth v st austell would be played at wadebridge or newquay. thats what i think anyway. will you be there dave

Hi there Callymike - you have to believe you are going to win, otherwise it wouldn't be worth you bothering!

I am intending on being at the game this afternoon - a first for me as I have to own up to never having watched a game at Perranporth before! However, I somehow think that Gossie might be heading towards yet another Senior Cup semi-final.

How many will that be? <_<